You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We’re not Brasil we’re Tuaisceart Éireann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 284285286287288 369>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 3:45pm
 It is understood that Ian Baraclough has been offered the chance to succeed Michael O'Neill as Northern Ireland manager.

Talks between Baraclough, his agent and the Irish FA have been taking place over the last 24 hours, although there has been no confirmation from any of the parties involved.

The Englishman was appointed by O'Neill as Under-21s boss and offers the continuity that the IFA is looking for. 

Five candidates were interviewed.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53199718

Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 6:17pm
Baraclough has accepted the job.

Edited by Double Maxim - 27 Jun 2020 at 6:17pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 6:32pm
Ian loves the nawvin island
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 6:42pm
Nice man he deserves his chance.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 10:20am
Kyle Lafferty set to sign a two year contract for Serie B team Reggina.

Edited by Double Maxim - 24 Jul 2020 at 10:21am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 4:17pm
The IFA aren't going to be happy about Mark Sykes.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 4:25pm
They'll be ripping it, Sykes was a cert to play for the senior team, but like others before him he won't have been enthused by the NI sectarian ethos. He's a good lad, from the nationalist Lower Ormeau Road area in Belfast ( Hatfield bar is on the corner of his street ), and a very talented footballer with his best years in front of him. Good news !

Edited by Green Cockade - 23 Aug 2020 at 4:26pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Isn't he the one armed man from The Fugitive?  Kimble wasn't too happy about him either.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 4:28pm
Is be eligible to be in Kennys squad tomorrow or is there a process that needs to be gone through 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

They'll be ripping it, Sykes was a cert to play for the senior team, but like others before him he won't have been enthused by the NI sectarian ethos. He's a good lad, from the nationalist Lower Ormeau Road area in Belfast ( Hatfield bar is on the corner of his street ), and a very talented footballer with his best years in front of him. Good news !
No no no, thats wrong. According to the twitter replies from their fans, he is suddenly no loss despite being named. 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 4:43pm

Exactly.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

No no no, thats wrong. According to the twitter replies from their fans, he is suddenly no loss despite being named. 

LOL

They are f**king seething. Excellent way to finish the weekend

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 4:48pm
Imagine playing them in the playoff final in Saxe Coburg Park and he comes on and gets the winner Clap

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 4:50pm
[QUOTE=Denis Irwin]Imagine playing them in the playoff final in Saxe Coburg Park and he comes on and gets the winner Clap[/QUOTE

Jesus Christ Embarrassed
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Imagine playing them in the playoff final in Saxe Coburg Park and he comes on and gets the winner Clap
Wheres that Randy Marsh gif when its needed
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Exactly.

LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 5:05pm

Our Wee Country
@ourweecountry
Just took him 7 or 8 years to work out he wanted to play for the Republic! Another space wasted on ClubNI not forgetting all that time, effort and money put in from the coaching staff and IFA. RAT. #GAWA
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 1:47pm
Who was it said this again? In April.

Ian Baraclough can succeed in top Northern Ireland job and I'm determined to get that first cap

There's plenty of time for club progress - the next goal is securing that first Northern Ireland cap, no matter who's in charge.

One thing's for certain, confidence won't be an issue.

"I've loved getting to train with the squad any time I've done it so far," he says with evident excitement. "If I was ever to get a chance, I know I could do well.

"It's what whoever's in charge believes that is the most important thing though. Northern Ireland have been doing so well but if they need something different, then I'll always be ready."

We've lost players before and survived, and we'll lose them again - 140 Years Not Out!

Edited by Territorial - 24 Aug 2020 at 1:49pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 284285286287288 369>
  Share Topic