You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We’re not Brasil we’re Tuaisceart Éireann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 369>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 2:51pm
Orangefest
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Unlikely, the Dutch team are going through a strong period with some excellent results. The North of Ireland are on a downward spiral.

Holland just topped their Nations league with France and Germany.

I don't know about them being on a downward spiral. If they had a decent forward in the nl, they wouldn't have finished bottom of their group imo. The Dutch should have too much for them to finish second but I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled off a big result against Germany or Holland. They've nothing to lose with little pressure. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Unlikely, the Dutch team are going through a strong period with some excellent results. The North of Ireland are on a downward spiral.

I don't know about them being on a downward spiral. If they had a decent forward in the nl, they wouldn't have finished bottom of their group imo. The Dutch should have too much for them to finish second but I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled off a big result against Germany or Holland. They've nothing to lose with little pressure. 

But they don't and that is why they finished with zero points in the NL.

And they definitely will finish closer to the bottom of the group in the qualifiers.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 4:50pm

But they don't and that is why they finished with zero points in the NL.

And they definitely will finish closer to the bottom of the group in the qualifiers.

I'd expect them to finish 3rd. There's no way Estonia will finish above them. They'll be hoping Germany do the double over the Dutch as it's less likely they'll finish above Germany in a qualification group.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 5:33pm
Yeah I would too - thought there was another stronger team in there. My mistake.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
lexie_2005 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexie_2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 6:29pm

Downward spiral?
Could of easily finished top of the group with the performances they put it.
Wiped the floor away from home against your best 11,Should have been 3-0.
Wish the f**k we had the group we should off had,But ,Jesus nearly every team are a host nation!!!
However we will play to our best and not f**king moan and blame.....Ceo/manager/assistant manager,trainer,supporters clubs etc........
GAWA!
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by lexie_2005 lexie_2005 wrote:

Downward spiral?
Wish the f**k we had the group we should off had,But ,Jesus nearly every team are a host nation!!!
However we will play to our best and not f**king moan and blame.....Ceo/manager/assistant manager,trainer,supporters clubs etc........
GAWA!

“Could of easily finished top” LOL
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Downward spiral?
GAWA!

“Could of easily finished top” LOL
LOL the fckin dillusion, and they won’t blame anything LOL fck me pink
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 11:26pm
Last 4 games against Germany and Dutch
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 5:32am

Downward spiral?
GAWA!

Our best 11?! Confused

You must've been a right sick little puppy when your lot were dropped in it instead of us. LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 5:36am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

They should have 12 points before they play Germany at home and it's likely they'll have a points lead over both the Germans and Dutch. Could be an interesting finish to that group.
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 7:37am

They should have 12 points before they play Germany at home and it's likely they'll have a points lead over both the Germans and Dutch. Could be an interesting finish to that group.
Looking across the groups it looks like they set up the fixtures is a way that pot 3-6 teams avoid the top 2 as much as possible in March and June.
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 8:02am

Downward spiral?
GAWA!

Could of topped the group if ya got points. Like any points. 

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 8:12am

Very true, though Belarus would have been one of the Pot 5 teams to avoid that will be a tricky tie for them
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 8:31am
I seen a few calls of a fix on the Our We A Country forum because Robbie Keane was involved in the draw LOL

I think the run of fixtures will work in their favour. As mentioned above they should have 12 points come the Autunm. If they can somewhow nick 4 points for the last 4 games, that'd do them i think 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 8:53am
Agent Robbie replacing Agent Marty
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Floreat Ultonia View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floreat Ultonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 8:59am
Morning all. I'm happier with this than many NI fans as I was hoping to a nice Eurostar jaunt to one of the Benelux countries or Germany, now I have a choice ;)

3 years ago I said the 2016 Euros were the easiest ever tournament for also-ran teams to qualify for. This time it's easier still with the play-off changes. NI have clearly been fourth-rate for the last year but we're rewarded for our good form in 2016 and 2017.

I'm predicting 18 League A and B teams will qualify automatically (not Iceland, Bosnia, Ukraine, Slovakia, RoI and NI) with Serbia and Greece reviving. That means we'd both be in the League A play off...
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 10:00am

Could of easily finished top of the group

LOLLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 369>
  Share Topic