You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We’re not Brasil we’re Tuaisceart Éireann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 218219220221222 369>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

What's on in Limerick this weekend for Northern Ireland supporters?

Overheard a fella in work saying he was going down

I'm sure the Limerick Sean South Celtic supporters branch will look after them! Wink
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Originally posted by Fintan Fintan wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Life's a pitch - Ballymena United will have to play their fixtures away from home until mid-September after their pitch was re-laid ahead of the new season.

Might have something to do with them allowing stock car racing cars to go on their pitch, council owned mind you

Apparently there is bad blood between the stock car boys and BUFC. Accusations of the pitch being vadalised by the petrolheads bandued about. 
Accusations? Sure wasn’t there footage of the cars going On to the pitch, as well as the tyre marks left afterwards?

There you go.

A council "must be held responsible" after race cars drove over a brand new football pitch costing thousands of pounds, an Irish League club has said.

Ballymena United said it was "saddened" at the incident during a stock car race at the Ballymena Showgrounds on Friday.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 6:05am

Sounds like Oliver Norwood could be signing for Leeds.
Floreat Ultonia View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floreat Ultonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 10:01am
Looks like Ollie is fated to move from one club to another without ever getting a game in the EPL ;)

He has started every one of NI's 26 competitive games over the last 4 years.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 6:42am
Looks like Norwood is off to Sheff Utd.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Looks like Norwood is off to Sheff Utd.
He actually sounds like an American general LOL

Edited by DUBLIN DOC - 13 Aug 2018 at 8:43am
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 9:09pm
Just seen there that Chris Brunt retired from international football. 

A brilliantly effective player for N.I. with a fantastic shot and a great whip on his crosses (how we could do with a delivery like that now from our wide players Unhappy) . Good at set pieces too. 

Not that I've any love for the N.I. football team's successes but it was an awful shame he got injured and never got to play in the Euros after showing up for international duty during their bleak years. 

Nice tribute from Michael O'Neill.Clap

Edited by irishmufc - 23 Aug 2018 at 9:11pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 11:01pm
Has your man Terri ever some back since he got his arse handed to him?
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 11:15pm
No, he seems to have banished himself permanently to OWC to lick his wounds.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 2:47am
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

No, he seems to have banished himself permanently to OWC to lick his wounds.
Where would he get the time?LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 8:54am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

A brilliantly effective player for N.I. with a fantastic shot and a great whip on his crosses (how we could do with a delivery like that now from our wide players Unhappy) . Good at set pieces too. 

Not that I've any love for the N.I. football team's successes but it was an awful shame he got injured and never got to play in the Euros after showing up for international duty during their bleak years. 

Nice tribute from Michael O'Neill.Clap

You serious Muff? Why'd ya never say?

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 9:25am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Muff would be in the know here.

Last I heard was Muff was giving him a hot carl.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 9:47am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Muff would be in the know here.

Last I heard was Muff was giving him a hot carl.

LOL
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floreat Ultonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 10:57am

A brilliantly effective player for N.I. with a fantastic shot and a great whip on his crosses (how we could do with a delivery like that now from our wide players Unhappy) . Good at set pieces too

Brunt played international football for 13 years. Most NI fans would tell you he was pretty mediocre for the first eight or nine of them. During that time he scored one goal, in San Marino. Norwood has given more assists in recent years as well.

Meanwhile, gnarled veterans McAuley (currently without a club) and Hughes are back in the squad for next month's games. If Hughes plays it will be his 22nd successive season playing international football. Unbelievable really.

Edited by Floreat Ultonia - 24 Aug 2018 at 11:01am
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Floreat Ultonia Floreat Ultonia wrote:

A brilliantly effective player for N.I. with a fantastic shot and a great whip on his crosses (how we could do with a delivery like that now from our wide players Unhappy) . Good at set pieces too

Brunt played international football for 13 years. Most NI fans would tell you he was pretty mediocre for the first eight or nine of them. During that time he scored one goal, in San Marino. Norwood has given more assists in recent years as well.

Meanwhile, gnarled veterans McAuley (currently without a club) and Hughes are back in the squad for next month's games. If Hughes plays it will be his 22nd successive season playing international football. Unbelievable really.

You must not have any decent defenders coming through if Hughes is still making the squad.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floreat Ultonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 11:54am
Pretty much. The alternatives are in English League 2 and the lower SPL.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Floreat Ultonia Floreat Ultonia wrote:

You must not have any decent defenders coming through if Hughes is still making the squad.

Hard to believe he's still playing, it feels like he's a player from a different era. Can't be many born in the 1970s still playing at the top level.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 9:26pm
Oran Kearney has been appointed manager of St Mirren.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 218219220221222 369>
  Share Topic