You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We’re not Brasil we’re Tuaisceart Éireann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 203204205206207 369>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 4:47pm
Pulled off the road to look down into Stute's ground yesterday and it will be a long time if ever before they play there again.  I also stopped off at Wilton Park and looked through the locked gates.  I had hoped to get up to a game there but not likely now.  There is no way that will host premier division football.

The new Brandywell is a fabulous facility.  Hopefully it will be possible for them to play there.  
Sponsored Links

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 5:37pm
St Jullians Road!
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:08pm
Linfield 0  Cliftonville 1  in the Quarter final of the cup.

Clap
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
PaulB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Linfield 0  Cliftonville 1  in the Quarter final of the cup.

Clap

was at the match. decent cliftonville crowd. Probably lucky to get the win, reds keeper made a few good saves in first half. They got loughgall in the semi final would imagine them getting to the final with that tie. Larne vs Coleraine should be a decent game in the other semi final will likely head to that.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

St Jullians Road!
That brings me back! Was there for Omagh v Chelsea in a fundraiser in the aftermath of the Omagh bombing... One thing that sticks out from the day was getting mooned out of a bus with a big flag hanging out saying Shankill Rd Chelsea supporters clubLOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 4:22pm
Account Status:     Active

Still no sign of Terri. Since he had his arse handed to him. Almost a week now
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

St Jullians Road!
That brings me back! Was there for Omagh v Chelsea in a fundraiser in the aftermath of the Omagh bombing... One thing that sticks out from the day was getting mooned out of a bus with a big flag hanging out saying Shankill Rd Chelsea supporters clubLOL

That is the only game I saw there.  Luckily I wasn't mooned by anyone. LOL 
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Sometimes Life intrudes, at least for those of us who have one. (And no, stalking another poster you've never met on an internet forum doesn't qualify you).

Had a quick couple of browses in the meantime, and will respond to SuperDave's post when I get time (likely next week).

P.S. Those of you who are gloating about my (alleged) unwillingness/inability to answer SD's post might care to think back to Danny Invincible's previous extended missive, when my delay in finding time to reply to him properly was similarly misinterpreted. There were plenty banging on about that, too - yet they were strangely quiet after I did give my reply. (DI, too, for that matter, though unlike him, I do not reserve to myself the right to summon or demand a reply from anyone, at a time to suit my own convenience

Edited by Territorial - 15 Mar 2018 at 5:43pm
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Sometimes Life intrudes, at least for those of us who have one. (And no, stalking another poster you've never met on an internet forum doesn't qualify you).

Had a quick couple of browses in the meantime, and will respond to SuperDave's post when I get time (likely next week).

P.S. Those of you who are gloating about my (alleged) unwillingness/inability to answer SD's post might care to think back to Danny Invincible's previous extended missive, when my delay in finding time to reply to him properly was similarly misinterpreted. There were plenty banging on about that, too - yet they were strangely quiet after I did give my reply. (DI, too, for that matter, though unlike him, I do not reserve to myself the right to summon or demand a reply from anyone, at a time to suit my own convenience

He's online all day everyday on here, he doesn't miss much.

Childish carry on though checking to see when you were last online Confused
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 6:36pm
Childish ? Coming from the man who slyly referenced to me in another thread before finally naming me ?

Edited by Denis Irwin - 15 Mar 2018 at 6:40pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 6:37pm

Edited by Denis Irwin - 15 Mar 2018 at 6:38pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 6:56pm

Childish ? Coming from the man who slyly referenced to me in another thread before finally naming me ?

I wrote "People who can stay logged onto internet forums for hours on end everyday"

I didn't say exclusively to YBIG, did I? I was merely talking about peoples use of the internet in our technological world.

As a bit of fun as you would have read, McG wanted examples, so I named you in jest. There was certainly no cynical motive in my post.

Again, all the more power to you if you get fulfillment out of staying logged into YBIG for hours daily, but certainly don't pull other posters up on their lack of online activity (Terri prime example) just because he isn't available 24/7 to reply to another poster.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I wrote "People who can stay logged onto internet forums for hours on end everyday"

I didn't say exclusively to YBIG, did I? I was merely talking about peoples use of the internet in our technological world.

As a bit of fun as you would have read, McG wanted examples, so I named you in jest. There was certainly no cynical motive in my post.

Again, all the more power to you if you get fulfillment out of staying logged into YBIG for hours daily, but certainly don't pull other posters up on their lack of online activity (Terri prime example) just because he isn't available 24/7 to reply to another poster.

Would you ever get over yourself ffs. Who are the others I pulled up ? Terri was all talk in this thread until SD's post. Me pulling him up was simply "a bit of fun" as you might put it.

Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 9:02pm
Lots of men giving out to each other on an internet forum about other men spending too much (or not enough) time on internet forums (fora before some person complains).
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 8:37pm

Would you ever get over yourself ffs. Who are the others I pulled up ? Terri was all talk in this thread until SD's post. Me pulling him up was simply "a bit of fun" as you might put it.

I've nothing to get over, I couldn't give two f**ks really but I just found it extremely odd that a person would log onto some other persons profile just to dig up when they were last online because they lost an argument.

Anyhow as I said, I don't care one way or the other Thumbs Up

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 8:43pm

I've nothing to get over, I couldn't give two f**ks really but I just found it extremely odd that a person would log onto some other persons profile just to dig up when they were last online because they lost an argument.

Anyhow as I said, I don't care one way or the other Thumbs Up

And yet you chose to make something of it.   

Edited by Denis Irwin - 17 Mar 2018 at 8:43pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 8:45pm
Yes, because I post on the forum every now and again so obviously I'll have an opinion on certain things.

It doesn't mean I care on the grander scheme of things, like it's not going to impact my life in anyway.

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 11:20am
Why in God’s name would anybody be so anal as to worry about people logged in to any forum for any length of time
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 203204205206207 369>
  Share Topic