You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We’re not Brasil we’re Tuaisceart Éireann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 214215216217218 369>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 1:48pm
Michael O'Neill  any creditabiity  gone.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 7:13pm
Poor old Terrie hasnt been seen around these parts since Danny and SD put him firmly in his box. Clap

Edited by cardwizzard - 31 May 2018 at 7:14pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 8:14pm
Still counting the amount of players they've poached from England, Ireland and Germany....
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

Poor old Terrie hasnt been seen around these parts since Danny and SD put him firmly in his box. Clap

TBF to him he probably has a life outside YBIG like most others do, I myself today had a post aimed at me for being "quiet" on a topic.

The truth is, an hour here and there every few days/week gives me my fill of this forum.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 10:19am
Panama and Costa Rica would've been a nice away trip for us. Costa Rica is supposed to be a great spot. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

TBF to him he probably has a life outside YBIG like most others do, I myself today had a post aimed at me for being "quiet" on a topic.

The truth is, an hour here and there every few days/week gives me my fill of this forum.

Yeah I'd say it's a huge coincidence that he's life got exceptionally interesting and busy right after he got his arse handed to him LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 11:13am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Yeah I'd say it's a huge coincidence that he's life got exceptionally interesting and busy right after he got his arse handed to him LOL

I'm not denying he didn't get his arse handed to him either, it did.

It's not as if he was online posting night and day unlike some lads on here was my point.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 11:36am
Yeah I assumed that was your point.

Why are you so concerned about how people spend their time?
Floreat Ultonia View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floreat Ultonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Panama and Costa Rica would've been a nice away trip for us. Costa Rica is supposed to be a great spot

Seems to be a decent turnout of away fans- 100 or 150?

Bit expensive for me. I'd have gone had it been in Madrid say- although most of the Panamanians play in the USA

For all his many friends on here, Terri is fine and looking forward to the Euros ;)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 12:32pm
Who’s concerned, all I done was back up my point Confused

A couple of posters who seem to spend half their lives logged onto YBIG have called out other posters because they haven’t been active.

It’s rather sad if you ask me. 

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 1:19pm

A couple of posters who seem to spend half their lives logged onto YBIG have called out other posters because they haven’t been active.

But no one did ask you LOL

Someone commented on a poster going missing after being called out and then you commented. Who cares if lads are on here 24/7? That's their choice isn't it? They could be doing a hell of a lot worse than spending time online talking sh*te, leave them too it and don't let it bother you.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

But no one did ask you LOL

Someone commented on a poster going missing after being called out and then you commented. Who cares if lads are on here 24/7? That's their choice isn't it? They could be doing a hell of a lot worse than spending time online talking sh*te, leave them too it and don't let it bother you.

Oh the irony when you call for banning of certain posters LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 2:06pm
Who have I asked to be banned?
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 8:36pm
Beaten 3-0 by Costa Rica 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Beaten 3-0 by Costa Rica 
Watched second half on the iPlayer, totally outclassed 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 12:25pm
Michael O'Neill finally found out.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

In a friendly loss in that heat without some of their main players? LOL

I think you're clutching at straws a bit. 

If they win their first nations league game at home to Bosnia they've a very decent chance of winning their mini group. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

In a friendly loss in that heat without some of their main players? LOL

I think you're clutching at straws a bit. 

If they win their first nations league game at home to Bosnia they've a very decent chance of winning their mini group. 

I’m sure he was taking the piss

Sure Johnny Evans played in midfield and both teams made 6 subs. You know it means sfa when they sub the keeper! 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 214215216217218 369>
  Share Topic