Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Decline of the EPL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 53>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:11am
Not so sure about that Franko.  Liverpool or City will be very difficult to beat even if they get a tough draw in the QF/SF's.

I would back either of them to beat Barca or Juve.  
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:11am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

The champions will still be from Spain, for the 6th year in a row.
No Spanish teams left in the competition.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:17am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

No Spanish teams left in the competition.
Sorry, teams that compete in La Liga.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:40am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Champions League quarter-finals: Are English teams the new dominant force in Europe? 

Its the first time in ten seasons that four teams from one country will compete in the last eight of the Champions League got to be a good reflection on the EPL.

I'd love to see Man city win it.
Fans of Lance Armstrong need a new cause to rally behind. 

LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:45am
LOL
There wasn't a mention of drugs or FFP for three months there when Liverpool were top of the league.
City get back top and 4 investigations are opened on their finances and they're back talking about doping on here
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:47am

Didn't you also think Bayern would beat Liverpool? Yes, you predicted that Bayern side to beat that Liverpool side? LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Didn't you also think Bayern would beat Liverpool? Yes, you predicted that Bayern side to beat that Liverpool side? LOL
You predicted Bayern would win three Champions Leagues in a row and LFC are already Premier League Champions. 
LOLLOLLOL

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 14 Mar 2019 at 10:08am

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 11:05am

You predicted Bayern would win three Champions Leagues in a row and LFC are already Premier League Champions. 
LOLLOLLOL

Ah those were the days LOL

Note to Franko : When you have to go back 5/6 years to point out an error in someone else's judgement, you have lost. End of.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 11:13am

LOLLOLLOL

Ah those were the days LOL

Note to Franko : When you have to go back 5/6 years to point out an error in someone else's judgement, you have lost. End of.
Are you 12 or something? LOLLOL

Putting "end of" at the end of a sentence doesn't mean you've won an argument.

I could find more if I tried such as "it's impossible for United to finish in the top 4" and then they do but the 3 CL's in a row for Bayern is just a timeless classic.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 11:41am
'End of' always annoys people LOL I couldn't resist

You're in good company with the 'it's impossible for United to finish in the top 4' quote. Another plebeian used to use that one, before he disappeared with embarrassment. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 11:56am

'End of' always annoys people LOL I couldn't resist

You're in good company with the 'it's impossible for United to finish in the top 4' quote. Another plebeian used to use that one, before he disappeared with embarrassment. 
I like you Hans, you're always good for a laugh. 

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 12:04pm
Franko, I feel like we are 2 kindred spirits just waiting for the chance to unite and form a lifelong friendship Hug
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 12:32pm
The new generation of Bayern player is far below Champions League-winning standard. Gnabry and Sanchez couldn't break into lesser teams in the Premier League, Coman, James are well below superstar standard, Ribery, Lewondowski far beyond their best.

Budenesliga while still entertaining, would struggle to make top 6 in England at the moment
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 12:35pm
They should have four franchises in the last 8, football success equates to turnover these days.
What is impressive is Ajax and Porto getting to the QF, I’m sure UEFA aren’t happy about that.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

The new generation of Bayern player is far below Champions League-winning standard. Gnabry and Sanchez couldn't break into lesser teams in the Premier League, Coman, James are well below superstar standard, Ribery, Lewondowski far beyond their best.

Budenesliga while still entertaining, would struggle to make top 6 in England at the moment

A career made on a wonder goal in the world cup
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 1:53pm
I'd love if all English teams were kept apart by the draw end they all won. There would be meltdowns across Europe. 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

I'd love if all English teams were kept apart by the draw end they all won. There would be meltdowns across Europe. 
Three English teams in the semis in 09 and Barcelona won it.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Three English teams in the semis in 09 and Barcelona won it.

As much as I loved that Barca team, Chelsea were absolutely robbed in the Semi Final.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 53>
  Share Topic