You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barcelona

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 88>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 9:53pm

Barca now eleven points clear in La Liga though Atlético Madrid have a game in hand.                              

Luis Suarez has now scored against all the 25 teams he’s encountered since moving to La Liga. His total goal tally against his opponents in the league now stands at 106.                
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 9:20pm
Messi genius tonight.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 8:16pm
Barca struggling against Sevilla Messi rested and doesn't make starting line up 0 0 live on sky now.

Edited by Double Maxim - 31 Mar 2018 at 8:55pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 8:23pm
Sevilla 1 0 up yer man totally unmarked but a deserved lead.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 8:51pm

Barca 2 down now. Their unbeaten league campaign is not looking good here.
Messi warming up. They need him as they've been very poor
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 8:53pm
2 0 now Barca's unbeaten run looking very dodgy.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 9:29pm

MESSI
2-2
El Puto Amo
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 9:30pm
Wow. Just wow.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 9:36pm
Just an average team.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 9:39pm
Felt a bit sorry for Sevilla on chances they should have pissed it but cometh the hour cometh the man the genius that is Messi.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 12:55pm

Barca looking like they have a very busy month ahead. Especially towards the end of April. They have a CDR final against Sevilla, probably two legs of a CL semi, a Classico league game and another La Liga match against Depor squeezed into 2 weeks. That buffer of points they have in the league will come in handy. If they draw Real in the CL, there will be three Classicos in about 10 days

Edited by MC Hammered - 05 Apr 2018 at 12:56pm
El Puto Amo
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 1:31pm
Sergi Roberto basically said last night that they're knackered. They don't have great strength in depth, so these last couple of months could be pretty tough for them
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 1:47pm

Yeap, they have a hectic schedule and it's going to be tough on them. 
I think their squad options have improved a bit. They have Leganes at home this Saturday and could opt to rotate in players like Cillesen, Vermaelen, Digne, Mina, Dembele, Alcacer, Gomes, Vidal and Coutinho. 

They should have done enough in the first leg to cautiously bench a couple of key players for the second leg against Roma next week also. 

It starts getting tricky after that with games against Valenica and away to Celta Vigo in quick succession before they head into that really busy period I mentioned above. If I was Valverde, I would play a strong team against Valencia and then rest as many as possible against Celta Vigo. Then give it a good blast with a full team against Sevilla in the final and the CL semi final before resting everyone against Depor. 

The potential unbeaten season in La Liga should be considered irrelevant at this point. They can spare a couple of league losses for the greater good of a strong finish in the CL and the CDR to a lesser extent obviously. 
El Puto Amo
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Yeap, they have a hectic schedule and it's going to be tough on them. 
I think their squad options have improved a bit. They have Leganes at home this Saturday and could opt to rotate in players like Cillesen, Vermaelen, Digne, Mina, Dembele, Alcacer, Gomes, Vidal and Coutinho. 

They should have done enough in the first leg to cautiously bench a couple of key players for the second leg against Roma next week also. 

It starts getting tricky after that with games against Valenica and away to Celta Vigo in quick succession before they head into that really busy period I mentioned above. If I was Valverde, I would play a strong team against Valencia and then rest as many as possible against Celta Vigo. Then give it a good blast with a full team against Sevilla in the final and the CL semi final before resting everyone against Depor. 

The potential unbeaten season in La Liga should be considered irrelevant at this point. They can spare a couple of league losses for the greater good of a strong finish in the CL and the CDR to a lesser extent obviously. 

Valverde always struck me as the sensible type, so I'm sure he will make the right decisions in terms of rotation. Having Coutinho fresher than the rest for the domestic games will be a bonus for them. Any injuries to first choice players though and they could be in bother
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 6:27am

Another hat trick for Messi in a 3 1 win for Barca against Leganes last night.

Edited by Double Maxim - 08 Apr 2018 at 6:47am
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 8:04am
They are still unbeaten in the league with only 7 games to go.

No team has done a whole season unbeaten.

They play real soon.

Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

They play real soon.

Who are they playing real soon?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

They play real soon.

Guillem Balague was saying on sky today was the biggest fear for Barca in the business end of the season was that Messi could burn out given all the games he has played this season.                
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 88>
  Share Topic