You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barcelona

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 88>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2015 at 5:52am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 5:51am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 5:34am

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi, 28, is considering taking a sabbatical from playing for Argentina after helping them finish second at the Copa America. (Ole, via AS) 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 8:05am

Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu has no plans to offload any of the club's players as Manchester United look to sign their 28-year-old forward Pedro.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 4:55am
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 10:49pm

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 11:32pm
[ ] [ ] [ LOL] ] LOL]

No Neymar no party
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 11:38pm
Philliy they're still the team to beat in Spain and Europe.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Philliy they're still the team to beat in Spain and Europe.

Spot on.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 11:42pm
They're nothing without Neymar

And fk off I'm enjoying and milking this for all its worth, hate these fuks (still pisses me off Neymar plays there) [
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 11:44pm
Neymar couldn't have made up for 4 goals Philliy.

With all due respect, if Barca were playing Bilbao this evening in a match where they needed to win to lift the La Liga trophy are you honestly telling me they would have lost? Never mind 4-0.

No chance.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 1:30am
Course they would, without Neymar they're fkn nothing

Now pls go away and watch why I say as I do, Bilbao can mark #10 out of a game, why????

Was he planning to head but someone?

Failure for his country, now watch him fail without the best players around him
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 9:31am
Philly there are no bounds to your delusion...

Edited by horsebox - 15 Aug 2015 at 9:31am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 4:27am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2015 at 8:46am

Barcelona went on holiday last May in buoyant mood after their superstar strike trio of Lionel Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez had fired the team to the treble of Champions League, La Liga and Copa del Rey titles.

But three months later Barca begin the defence of their Spanish title in less fine fettle. First they almost blew a 4-1 lead in the European Supercup against Sevilla in early August, although Pedro Rodriguez’s extra-winner spared their blushes that time.

That should have been warning enough for Messi and company, but they then got embarrassed 5-1 by Athletic Bilbao over two legs in the Spanish Supercopa. Those poor performances really showed how the Fifa-imposed transfer ban is now beginning to hurt badly. Coach Luis Enrique really needs to add some fresh blood, but summer signings Arda Turan and Aleix Vidal will spend the next six months watching from the stands. Which makes even more problematic Pedro’s departure this week for Chelsea. 

Speaking after the Supercopa defeat, Luis Enrique accepted a busy pre-season schedule had not been ideal preparation, but said he was still confident of retaining the title.

“La Liga has not started yet, and it seems we are carrying a weight on our shoulders,” he said. “It will be a closely contested La Liga season, I see my team convinced they can do it. We want to keep making our fans happy and being the reference point for everyone.”

That said, Barca start the season by returning to Bilbao on Sunday night, and have another difficult away trip to Atletico Madrid in week three. Centre-back Gerard Pique is suspended for both those games, having insulted a linesman during the Supercopa second leg. As so often at the Camp Nou, fans and pundits are looking to Messi to rise above the distractions and pull the team along with him.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2015 at 6:44pm
Barca 1 up quality goal.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 2:37am

Manchester United are willing to spend £240m on a deal for Barcelona's Brazil forward Neymar, 23.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 9:24am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Manchester United are willing to spend £240m on a deal for Barcelona's Brazil forward Neymar, 23.
Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 88>
  Share Topic