Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barcelona

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 88>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 11:21pm
LOL
Back in your box Vaggio.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

LOL
Back in your box Vaggio.

Ok, if you say so
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 11:26pm
I was wondering with a half hour left in the Ajax game if Barca were going to throw everything they have at ten Hag in the next month to persuade him to take over at the Camp Nou. 30 mins is a long time in football. Wonder will they make a push for him yet, as I'm presuming Valverde will goat the seasons end.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 11:27pm
You’d think they’ll make a move for Pochettino at some point
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

The Espanyol link might be an obstacle on both sides.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 11:32pm
Pochettino looks like a man in need of a 2 year holiday. Couldn't see him taking it now leaving aside the Espanyol link. I half believe him that if Spurs win the CL this season, he'll consider his position.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

The Espanyol link might be an obstacle on both sides.
Forgive him, EPL fans wouldnt know this.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 11:45pm
LOL yes that’s the first I’ve heard of that!
Get over me Gary. 

I can’t see it stopping either Barca or Poch.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 12:10am

Get over me Gary. 

I know that people say things in football all the time, money talks and all of that, but it does make it seem less likely.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 12:12am
Fair enough, knew of his Espanyol past but first time I’d seen those comments from him
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 12:21am

Fair enough, knew of his Espanyol past but first time I’d seen those comments from him
Barcelona fans wouldn't want him either. There was a Marca fans  poll recently about their next manager and he wasn't even mentioned, considering Thierry Henry Jordi Cruyff  got votes  I presume it was deliberate!
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 2:23am

You’d think [Barcelona] make a move for Pochettino at some point
Poch has said he won't ever manage Barca (Espanyol man):
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 9:37am

Get over me Gary. 

I know that people say things in football all the time, money talks and all of that, but it does make it seem less likely.

He's a Bielsa protégé, exact same mindset shown in those words as his quotes about the Real Madrid job the other day. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 10:02am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Player ratings in the Spanish media 

Vidal: Recognisable

Ter Stegen: Beaten
Sergi Roberto: Strange
Pique: Inopportune
Lenglet: Overwhelmed
Alba: Catastrophic
Busquets: Overcome
Rakitic: Unknown
Messi: Powerless
Suarez: Dry
Coutinho: Invisible
That's brilliant!

Watched the game back last night and after Liverpools initial 20/25 minute onslaught Barca looked good. Started to play a bit and create chances. Once the second goal went in they went to sh*te
Some people just deserve a slap
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Get over me Gary. 

He's a Bielsa protégé, exact same mindset shown in those words as his quotes about the Real Madrid job the other day. 

What are the odds on Barcelona looking to ten Hag to take over? There are the obvious historic links between the clubs, he plays good football in the right style and would be useful with signing their transfer target of de Ligt. 
El Puto Amo
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 10:35am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Get over me Gary. 

What are the odds on Barcelona looking to ten Hag to take over? There are the obvious historic links between the clubs, he plays good football in the right style and would be useful with signing their transfer target of de Ligt. 

Newspaper talk is that Allegri is their number 1 target, Conte would then take over Juventus
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Get over me Gary. 

Newspaper talk is that Allegri is their number 1 target, Conte would then take over Juventus
Leaving aside the Espanyol factor, we shouldn't imagine that Poch is the only top class manager around.

Of course he'd be a strong candidate were he minded to apply, but there has to be a few other possibles who could present an equally impressive CV (or better).
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 9:33pm

Barca's reserve team have put a 100m euro (£89.2m) release clause on their new signing Dutch right back Mike van Beijnen!

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 88>
  Share Topic