Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barcelona

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 88>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 8:25am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Their recruitment over the last few seasons has been bizarre.

They really spent that Neymar money on a impulse . Would have been better waiting 12 months 

Yeah Dembele was a lot of money and so far looks a bad deal.
Liverpool also got the maximum out of the Coutinho transfer but I think he is a class player.

You’ve got that the wrong way around based on this season. I agree that Coutinho is great but he’s having a mare this year whereas Dembele has been in flying form for the majority of the season. Given Dembeles age profile, he’ll be a decent deal if he can keep up his recent level of performances. Although he seemed to hurt his ankle on Sunday so could be out for a while 
Yeah, Dembele has been brilliant this season. Out for most of last season with an injury but he's really stepped up a level this season. He'll end up being a superb signing.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Sponsored Links

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 8:32am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

They really spent that Neymar money on a impulse . Would have been better waiting 12 months 

Liverpool also got the maximum out of the Coutinho transfer but I think he is a class player.

You’ve got that the wrong way around based on this season. I agree that Coutinho is great but he’s having a mare this year whereas Dembele has been in flying form for the majority of the season. Given Dembeles age profile, he’ll be a decent deal if he can keep up his recent level of performances. Although he seemed to hurt his ankle on Sunday so could be out for a while 
Yeah, Dembele has been brilliant this season. Out for most of last season with an injury but he's really stepped up a level this season. He'll end up being a superb signing.

I was at the Spurs v Barca match and he was on the bench and didn’t come on and the reports around then were about his poor time keeping and hadn’t really lived up to his expectations.

He did score a great goal in the away leg in fairness.

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 8:34am
He's brilliant. He stays up all night playing Fortnite apparently and shows up  late to training as a result.

As You Were
Three in a row
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 12:06pm

Dembele has been a joy to watch this season.

Think I read somewhere yesterday that his injury isn't serious and he is only likely to miss two weeks.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 12:07pm
Their recruitment seems all over the place of late - where's the famed blueprint man. 
When Messi goes they are nothing Bill 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 12:18pm
I'd guess that Boateng will be a backup player and will leave when his loan deal is up. There's an option for a permanent deal but I can't see that happening. He'll be used in the Copa del Rey and when Messi or Dembele need a rest

Coutinho will be sold to the highest bidder (probably Chelsea) in the next week. Hazard will join Real Madrid in the summer.

As You Were
Three in a row
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 5:14pm

Frenkie De Jong confirmed at Barca. €90m is the figure I saw on Twitter. 
El Puto Amo
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 5:55pm

Frenkie De Jong confirmed at Barca. €90m is the figure I saw on Twitter. 

One of those moves that just seemed to be a matter of time before happening. Even if they waited until the summer, and PSG were actually able to compete with their bid, he most likely would have ended up at Barca. Potentially amazing signing for them.
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 6:09pm

I'd guess that Boateng will be a backup player and will leave when his loan deal is up. There's an option for a permanent deal but I can't see that happening. He'll be used in the Copa del Rey and when Messi or Dembele need a rest

Coutinho will be sold to the highest bidder (probably Chelsea) in the next week. Hazard will join Real Madrid in the summer.

Really that soon
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 7:07pm
Sevilla worth a small bet tonight against Barca.
No Messi, Sevilla are at home and Barca tend to be sh*te in the first leg of the Copa Del Rey 
👍
El Puto Amo
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 10:34pm

No Messi, Sevilla are at home and Barca tend to be sh*te in the first leg of the Copa Del Rey 
👍
Great shout. Stuck the down with Feyenoord, Celtic & PSG. 

Still think Barca will go through. They’ll play Messi in the second leg.

As You Were
Three in a row
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 11:09pm

👍
Great shout. Stuck the down with Feyenoord, Celtic & PSG. 

Still think Barca will go through. They’ll play Messi in the second leg.

Yeah think you’re right. Barca -2 is the bet for the 2nd leg
El Puto Amo
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 11:12pm

👍

Price were Sevilla?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

👍

Price were Sevilla?
I got them at 23/20 but they were bigger odds earlier in the day.

As You Were
Three in a row
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 4:44pm
Messi at it again on the scoresheet currently 2 0 up.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:11am

Barca overturned a two-goal first-leg deficit as they thrashed Sevilla to reach the Copa del Rey semi-finals with a 6 1 win.

Edited by Double Maxim - 31 Jan 2019 at 8:15am
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:16am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Barca overturned a two-goal first-leg deficit as they thrashed Sevilla to reach the Copa del Rey semi-finals with a 6 1 win.

Goals from the game 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:34am

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Goals from the game 

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 88>
  Share Topic