1 [1.30%]
2 [2.60%]
1 [1.30%]
6 [7.79%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 11:17am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I think every Irish person, especially those who have spent time in London has, or should have, a special hatred for Chelsea.

Why is that? I lived in London I never found them any more hated than many other London clubs. 

Of the modern reasons to hate them, they would fall into much the same category as the other clubs who've had huge loot pumped in by rich playboys.
Sponsored Links

Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

+1 f**k sakes you'd swear Liverpool fans caused Hillsboro the way rtid is going on , clown 
One of the contributary factors in the overcrowding was fans hopping styles and climbing walls without tickets. Its down the list, but its on it and the refusal of Liverpool fans to accept that they were partially to blame is par for their victimhood course.

Of course a few jumped the barriers, thats what went on in them days, but thats not what caused the disaster, it may have attributed to 1% of it if even, can you not see the real issues here, you have been banging on about this one tiny piece for a couple of days now. You are doing anything to blame the fans

It was a disaster, and it was very unfortunate to happen, its not 100% the police fault, its number of factors that went wrong on the day but their involvement and cover up after the event was terrible. Unfortunately it was bound to happen somewhere in England 
Its very frustrating being a Slob
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I think every Irish person, especially those who have spent time in London has, or should have, a special hatred for Chelsea.

Why is that? I lived in London I never found them any more hated than many other London clubs. 

Of the modern reasons to hate them, they would fall into much the same category as the other clubs who've had huge loot pumped in by rich playboys.

their fans are aggressively anti Irish
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:18pm
Chelsea are far from the Rangers or Linfield of the English leagues, as much as certain people appear to randomly want them to be.

I'm sure Rangers and Linfield look up to them, but the average Chelsea fan I'm sure couldn't give less of a sh*t about those two clubs.
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:21pm
http://www.theleftback.co.uk/images/Chelsea_Rangers_Linfield.jpg

of course 
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:22pm
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:22pm
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:23pm
Oh my god, badges
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:25pm
goto google and put in the 3 names in a row then do the search , you will have your answer there...peas in a pod and w**kers all!
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Oh my god, badges

Indeed. I stand corrected - some pleb has made a badge so it must be true. Embarrassed
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:29pm
I bet Roman Abramovich, Mourinho, the players and most Chelsea fans have even heard of Linfield
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:35pm
so what are you saying ....thre is no connection ? might not be any connection with the latter days Chelsea fas base but there is a long history dating back to the early 70's and 80's of allegience to The Blue Brothers 
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Barna Bee Barna Bee wrote:

so what are you saying ....thre is no connection ? might not be any connection with the latter days Chelsea fas base but there is a long history dating back to the early 70's and 80's of allegience to The Blue Brothers 

Not from the club certainly which is the most important part. There are a group of about 50 maybe 100 fans (that are probably banned from Stamford Bridge) that are friendly with some folk from NI and Jockland. If we were to go by that logic most clubs are connected. The difference between these is that these guys had some pin badges made up
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:48pm
i dont see why so many people keep mentioning linfield? is there any here that even cares about the irish league that would have reason to hate them? 

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:49pm
Any team that wears blue . Ask Roy . He had a massive hump at Ipswich wearing the blue .
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:53pm
they burn an irish person at the stake before every home game just before playing the liquidator LOL

Stamford bridge is one of the safest grounds in the country these days. You are far more likely to encounter asian tourists with selfie sticks than roaming mobs of right wing thugs looking to bash a paddy. Its 2015 not 1985

Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Are you actually having a go at the families of those people killed in Hillsborough?

I am having a go at the Liverpool fans who snuck or forced their way into the Leppings Lane end and refuse to accept that this was one of the contributary factors to the disaster. And they pulled the same trick in Athens at the CL final.

You haven't a f*cking notion what you're talking about. Not surprised in the slightest you're regarded as a running joke on here.

And we are off.

Is your position that thousands of Liverpool fans hopping the styles in the Leppings Lane end was not a factor in overcrowding the terrace?

In fact, don't bother. This will just be the usual 'you are out to get us' whinge that is why I hate Liverpool and their fans.

Sorry, but you're woefully uninformed on this.

Yes, I'm categorically saying that Liverpool fans didn't hop any turnstyles at Hillsborough. In fact, it's a completely new one on me, so much so you have me scratching my head. Normally it's the 'drunken, ticketless fans forced the gate' angle that usually gets pushed, although these days, only by those it suits to believe.

Neither of those things actually happened though and anyone who's even remotely informed about events that day has known that all along. All this has even been acknowledged as far back as both the Taylor Reports in August '89 and Jan '90, and more recently the HIP report in 2012. Don't know if you saw that one? It was in the news. David Cameron even personally apologised on behalf of the government, both for the events that day and the lies that were told. 

However, as soon as the SYP propagated the lie of drunken ticketless fans on the evening of 15/04/89 and it was reported by the BBC (and pushed by the Sun 4 days later) it became the overriding narrative. That's why the families of the victims fought for a quarter of a century to have these recognised as lies.

Coincidentally, just yesterday at the Hillsborough inquest, the man who claimed the gate had been forced - Chief Superintendent at the time David Duckenfield - admitted fully that he had given the order to open Gate C, again, all stuff that's been known all along. Have a look.

"Thousands of Liverpool fans hopping the styles" though? New one on me. You can believe what you want, but what you believe couldn't be further away from the actual, acknowledged events of the day. But there ya go, I've "bothered". If you want to take on the facts, that's up to you. There's a million and one places you could start looking, but even about 2 min reading on google should see you good. I suppose, why bother though? Would mess with your narrative, wouldn't it.

You'll notice thats why he avoided responding to you since.
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 2:09pm

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 13 Mar 2015 at 2:10pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic