You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 357358359360361 374>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2023 at 1:11pm
Big game tonight....expect a big improvement and 3 points and another 3 against Cork. KOH.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2023 at 9:49pm
DisciplineThumbs Down Gaffney only on and booked! Confused
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2023 at 9:50pm
Hoops piling on the pressure here
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2023 at 9:58pm
Rovers decline is onClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2023 at 10:05pm
Sick - Trevor Clarke f**king atrocious 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2023 at 10:36pm
The only way is up Hoops Big smile
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2023 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

The only way is up Hoops Big smile
Yazz it is.....
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 10:24pm
Not putting away chances and conceding bad goals. Corks second goal was brilliant to be fair. Great end to end match overall. Pity about the bad injury towards the end of the game.Cork played some nice attacking football, totally different side to the other time I seen then on opening night.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 10:30pm
really? The side I saw on opening night were dodgy at the back, awful keeper, and decent up front with a tough midfield. 
Vastly different tonight was it?
No Pasaran!
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Strong statement from the club:

Really need to just concentrate on the football and stop trying to save the world .
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Really need to just concentrate on the football and stop trying to save the world .

LOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 11:54pm

LOLLOL
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 8:14am
Slow start the Hoops and for us its pointless to pick out anyone in particular . Things will get better and hopefully , starting Fri over in Tolka Pk. Long season ahead with plenty a slip between cup and lip . Bohs will deffo implode cos ,,,,,,,their bohs . Everyone has a bad spell - this is ours . Entertainment for our haters - have fun girls, while ya can. Big smile
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 9:06am

I think 3 league titles in a row would suggest that the football part is going fairly well.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 10:37am
Its been a ropey start, no doubt about it but there have been some mitigating circumstances. I'd expect normal services to be resumed sooner rather than  later 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Its been a ropey start, no doubt about it but there have been some mitigating circumstances. I'd expect normal services to be resumed sooner rather than  later 

Aye, but I'm not sure given the manner in which Derry have strengthened, that it's going to be easy to bridge that 7 point gap even at this early stage of the season. Pressure on every game now.
Idah Dream!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Aye, but I'm not sure given the manner in which Derry have strengthened, that it's going to be easy to bridge that 7 point gap even at this early stage of the season. Pressure on every game now.
Champions just giving the other contenders a bit of a nod....makes it more interesting 

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 07 Mar 2023 at 1:32pm
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 11:13pm
Very frustrating night - had most of the ball but like our last four games did fkuc all with the thing. We are a solid side and I expect us to improve soon enough. Had to laugh at the shells fans celebrating the draw and their goalie time wasting to achieve same - at home !! . Wish Jack and Graham would bleedi shoot now and then btw . Anyways .........
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 357358359360361 374>
  Share Topic