You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 351352353354355 374>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 10:03pm
No getting away from it we are a level below Gent . Gave the ball away too many times first half and Cleary"s gaff was a schoolboy level mistake - himself and Hoar panic when getting the ball in our box and usually fkuc up - maybe they will improve. Second half was an improvement where we pressed the opp and could have scored three but deffo should have scored two. Still confident we have a win in us and a draw maybe so chin up men . Hope we are all in good nick for sunday- love to knock the ballix out of Derry. 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
Sponsored Links

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Southstandman Southstandman wrote:

No getting away from it we are a level below Gent . Gave the ball away too many times first half and Cleary"s gaff was a schoolboy level mistake - himself and Hoar panic when getting the ball in our box and usually fkuc up - maybe they will improve. Second half was an improvement where we pressed the opp and could have scored three but deffo should have scored two. Still confident we have a win in us and a draw maybe so chin up men . Hope we are all in good nick for sunday- love to knock the ballix out of Derry. 
Yep, Sunday is more important than tonight...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 10:23pm
More than a level behind. Gent would be at least a solid championship side if they played in England. 

Aways going to be the hardest gane
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 10:40pm
Its not the fact that Gent are a level above. That's a given its the silly goals they keep conceding again and again. Even the Cleary fcuk up. Mannus has the ball and the attackers are waiting ready to pounce really high. Why mot kick it long sometimes when the short pass isnt really there. Yes Cleary made a balls of it but i think yoyr keeper should sometimes assess the situation and take charge. Playing out from a kick out for the sake of it isnt working too well at this level. Id rather play nice passes beyond the half way line. I dont see any reason Emaku could not get a run either. Pace and looks like a better natural finisher that Greene or Gaffney. The same mistakes keep appearing.
I love beer gardens
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 5:27am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Cleary was blessed to get away with something similar....he is a sh*te player, not good enough for Rovers.

He's been a liability on the ball in Europe this season. Even before the first goal, he tried to take a short free kick inside the Rovers' half and nearly passed it straight to a Gent player.

Gent were very good though, far sharper around the pitch and allowed Rovers to knock it around before putting them under pressure high up the pitch. McCann was playing well before he came off.

Big issue with Rovers in Europe away from home is their possession-based style. No one is really able to break the lines by dribbling into gaps or past players, which is what McCann was doing towards the end of the first half. It'll be interesting to see if there's any difference in the home game.

Edited by The Huntacha - 16 Sep 2022 at 5:54am
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 9:34am
That fook up from Cleary has been coming in Europe with those stupid short kick outs, if it wasn't him it would have been someone else. The normal result is a hurried clearance under pressure when a normal kick-out from Manus could have been tactical. At least some positives in the second half and really should have scored.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 11:30am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

That fook up from Cleary has been coming in Europe with those stupid short kick outs, if it wasn't him it would have been someone else. The normal result is a hurried clearance under pressure when a normal kick-out from Manus could have been tactical. At least some positives in the second half and really should have scored.
Did the same in 94th minute in the away leg of a previous round
Djurgarden View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Djurgarden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 6:36pm
HI i searching for a suporter who have been i Gent and watched Shamrock Yesterday!!
We (Djurgarden IF) only get 1100 tickets and we want 2000 more in Gent-Djurgarden.
I have heard theat a lot of Shamrocks fans did got tickets outside HOME section .
I know that tickets outside the home section were sold as a packed of tre games (Gent-Shamrock , Gent-Djurgarden , Gent-Molde)

Now i want to buy tickets from you Shamrockers who allready have a Packed With Gent-Djurgarden included.

Pls inform me of Shamrockers fanze who have that kind of tickets.

Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Djurgarden Djurgarden wrote:

HI i searching for a suporter who have been i Gent and watched Shamrock Yesterday!!
We (Djurgarden IF) only get 1100 tickets and we want 2000 more in Gent-Djurgarden.
I have heard theat a lot of Shamrocks fans did got tickets outside HOME section .
I know that tickets outside the home section were sold as a packed of tre games (Gent-Shamrock , Gent-Djurgarden , Gent-Molde)

Now i want to buy tickets from you Shamrockers who allready have a Packed With Gent-Djurgarden included.

Pls inform me of Shamrockers fanze who have that kind of tickets.
My head hurts.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 10:53pm
Hi, I am searching any Shamrock supporters who were in Gent and at the game who bought home end tickets as part of a package.

We, as in Djurgarden have only received 1100 tickets and we require another 2000 to satisfy our lust for football.

As such, I would like to buy from Shamrock supporters who have such a package ticket that you now have no further need for. 

Please tell me who such Shamrockers are immediately. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Hi, I am searching any Shamrock supporters who were in Gent and at the game who bought home end tickets as part of a package.

We, as in Djurgarden have only received 1100 tickets and we require another 2000 to satisfy our lust for football.

As such, I would like to buy from Shamrock supporters who have such a package ticket that you now have no further need for. 

That gig you had in IKEA really standing to you now 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

That gig you had in IKEA really standing to you now 
LOL it was the quality instructions that helped me piece it together.
Djurgarden View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Djurgarden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2022 at 6:29pm
i pay 30E for the ticket
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2022 at 9:20pm
Heard on the radio that Tallaght Stadium was daubed in loyalist graffiti.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2022 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Het-field the prime suspect?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2022 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Travelled a long way to do that.....easily 10 miles from Phibsborough 

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 17 Sep 2022 at 10:01pm
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 11:07am
Pico still not right so wont play this evening. Anyone doubtful will get checked over this morning . Strong enough to win this long as we dont read/believe the bullsiht re tiredness in the media . No excuses - get into these and get the win . 
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 5:49pm
Derry and the pitch making mugs of us today so far . The ref should get 6 months for that decision - ruined any chance of us getting anything from the game . Low rent pitch low rent referee . 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 351352353354355 374>
  Share Topic