You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323324325326327 373>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 7:08am
The GAA have that down to a tee opening up the club to the community , strengthening the bond between the two . 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
Sponsored Links

Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 7:14am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by Southstandman Southstandman wrote:

Construction of the North Stand has begun. Will take about 12 months to complete and take the capacity up to 10500 peeps. Approve . 

They are also doing something with the main stand too aren't they? In terms of improving facilities..remember seeing that in the plan

Yeh , offices of some sort or other and improving facilities . With the U21"s (I think) and the womens international teams playing home games in Tallaght I"d say there will be no expense spared . We get the extra capacity re Europe if we advance in that and ticket availability for league games should be handy enough to get.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 11:40pm
Alls well in the world.....7 clear 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 9:49pm
5 points behind to 7 ahead in what seems like no time....another star on the shirt soon enough
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 12:31pm
Ah ,,,Disapprove . How old is Ryan Brennan ffs . REad somewhere there was a 36 year old playing for Drogs too ffs . Shake it off Hoops . 
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 2:00pm
Only saw the last half hour or so but never looked like scoring. Was more hope than expectation of an equaliser.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Only saw the last half hour or so but never looked like scoring. Was more hope than expectation of an equaliser.

Too much passing around the back. Ok to hold onto possession but Drogheda were pressing very high. Rovers should have went more direct. I think they created maybe 1 or 2 half chances in the whole of the last 5 minutes plus 9 stoppage time
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 8:21pm

Ah ,,,Disapprove . How old is Ryan Brennan ffs . REad somewhere there was a 36 year old playing for Drogs too ffs . Shake it off Hoops . 

Player given stick, gives a bit of stick back after scoring shock horror. 

Great 4 days for the drogs  have been unlucky that shels and bohs got good results this weekend too 

Edited by Wheelo - 24 May 2022 at 8:22pm
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2022 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

Player given stick, gives a bit of stick back after scoring shock horror. 

Great 4 days for the drogs  have been unlucky that shels and bohs got good results this weekend too 

Ex players of most teams are either adored or given stick by the fans - way it is . RB stuck his chance in well and best of luck to him. Thumbs Up
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 2:03pm
Presume parking in the Square is the best bet for a northsider Shels fan who's driving tomorrow? Big smile
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Presume parking in the Square is the best bet for a northsider Shels fan who's driving tomorrow? Big smile

It's the handiest for you alright. Pre pay for your parking on level 3 outside the cinema/mcdonalds when you get there and it will save you queuing for a pay machine afterwards.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

It's the handiest for you alright. Pre pay for your parking on level 3 outside the cinema/mcdonalds when you get there and it will save you queuing for a pay machine afterwards.

Top man Sausy thanks ClapClapClap
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 2:44pm
It’s all there in the SquareClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 3:22pm
Danny is on the naughty step for this one and Jack was to be looked at this morning . No news so far re Jack - SB will most likely keep that under his hat till tomorrow"s team announcement . Dont think there are any other worries so lets get the three points to keep the gap at least 7 in front . Alez le verts . 

More than 6 thousand tickets for this derby so far. 

Edited by Southstandman - 26 May 2022 at 3:24pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 10:54pm
Good bounce back after Monday night.....Towell and Kavanagh played well..
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 11:40pm
Be nice if one of the team would check to see if Hoare has put the left boot on the left foot and right un on the right foot next game . He must  have passed the ball to an opp player half a dozen times tonight . Mon Sean ,,,me fkucin heart cant take the pressure ya know mate ????
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2022 at 7:06pm
Three weeks to the derby V Bohs lads . South Stand is sold out and tickets are flying out the door for the Main/East stands . Dont end up ticketless and end up roaring yer fkucin tits off at the telly . Get on line and get sorted Big smile . 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2022 at 12:25pm
OH Danny boyCry. Breaks the heart to see Dan take the plane - and to a smaller club too . Best of luck to you DM , hope things go your way . KOH. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323324325326327 373>
  Share Topic