You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 300301302303304 373>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Southstandman Southstandman wrote:

[QUOTE=Southstandman]The club needs to keep an eye on the age profile of the first team. Joey at 35 - Pico 31 - Alan nearly 40 . Cant for the life of me rate Sean Hoar losing possession and not age related but Burkey just aint there for me , no real commitment re tracking back etc . Dont like to diss any of our Hoops but I love the club and as fans we are signed up for most of our lives . WAR. [/QUOT

Foot in mouth again. Was told by a Hoop that Burkey is playing on injured even tho he is not doing much training re the injury . I am an idiot . W A R . 
If that's true, its dreadful management if not negligent.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

[QUOTE=Southstandman]The club needs to keep an eye on the age profile of the first team. Joey at 35 - Pico 31 - Alan nearly 40 . Cant for the life of me rate Sean Hoar losing possession and not age related but Burkey just aint there for me , no real commitment re tracking back etc . Dont like to diss any of our Hoops but I love the club and as fans we are signed up for most of our lives . WAR. [/QUOT

Foot in mouth again. Was told by a Hoop that Burkey is playing on injured even tho he is not doing much training re the injury . I am an idiot . W A R . 
If that's true, its dreadful management if not negligent.

Would depend on the injury but yeh , I would go with that . 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 5:59am
Is Rory Gaffney always a moany c*nt on the pitch? He spent most of the game complaining when passes were misplaced, throwing his arms around in a strop.

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 6:45am
Ah they all do that Big smile . 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 4:33pm
Rovers sign Barry Cotter to fill in for Liam Scales - big boots there to fill Barry . Welcome to the home of the Champions . 

Edited by Southstandman - 31 Aug 2021 at 4:33pm
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 4:35pm
Super Danny Mandroiu . 
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 5:37pm

Rovers sign Barry Cotter to fill in for Liam Scales - big boots there to fill Barry . Welcome to the home of the Champions . 

Cotter is a RB / RCB, I'd imagine hes there to replace O'Brien whos turning 36 and out of contract at the end of the season.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Cotter is a RB / RCB, I'd imagine hes there to replace O'Brien whos turning 36 and out of contract at the end of the season.

.Thumbs Up
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2021 at 4:29pm
Lopes started for CV in a 1-1 draw with CAF
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2021 at 2:46pm
Our ground capacity has been upped to 50% which means we can have 4k at our next home game V Waterford Fri week. 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 12:36am
Getting a bit frustrated now....this season is a gimme  league. If we don't win it will we a disaster.  Think we"ll still do it.
 Apologise for grammar, had a decent few scoops.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 7:41am
The emperors new clothes . Disapprove
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 8:49am
Some scrotes Wrecking toilets up in Ballybofey too 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 1:35pm
Think a group of fans did a whip around in fairness to them.

Cracking play by Harps for that first goal.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 4:24pm
yeah harps fan over on foot.ie saying some rovers fans paid the damages,I’d say the yoke who did the damage will be getting a few slaps. Although it’s a long oul drive, maybe he was just burstin for a sh*te.
No Pasaran!
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2021 at 12:28pm
Ticket sales very strong for Fridays home V Waterford . WAR.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2021 at 5:11pm
Kevin Zefi has put pen to paper and has become an Inter Milan player . Best of luck to you Kevin. There will be a small amount of money paid to both St Kevins and Rovers . Hope Rovers forego their payment and hand the few bob over to Kevins. Imagine that ,,,St. Kevins to Inter Milan via Shamrock Rovers.

W A R . 
HANSSUP View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HANSSUP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2021 at 7:20pm
[QUOTE=Southstandman]Kevin Zefi has put pen to paper and has become an Inter Milan player . Best of luck to you Kevin. There will be a small amount of money paid to both St Kevins and Rovers . Hope Rovers forego their payment and hand the few bob over to Kevins. Imagine that ,,,St. Kevins to Inter Milan via Shamrock Rovers.

W A R . 
[/QUOTE

There must be future fees due for both if the lad is successfully?]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 300301302303304 373>
  Share Topic