Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 299300301302303 373>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 11:31am
could Burke be played up top? probably a better finisher than anyone in that squad. wasn't he played there the last time he was with Rovers?
I love beer gardens
Sponsored Links

TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 12:15pm
McGinty will end up at Rovers 
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

hes already at Rovers my friend.
I love beer gardens
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 12:30pm
Liam Scales a done deal . Once a few checks / international clearances are sorted he will wear Glasgow"s Hoops . All the best to you Liam and thanks for your fantastic service to Rovers . 4 year deal btw. 

Edited by Southstandman - 27 Aug 2021 at 12:31pm
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

hes already at Rovers my friend.

Thumbs Up
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 4:24pm

could Burke be played up top? probably a better finisher than anyone in that squad. wasn't he played there the last time he was with Rovers?

On form, he's the best player in the league. Should be playing higher up the pitch.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

On form, he's the best player in the league. Should be playing higher up the pitch.
Not a chance hes the best player in the league, he has talent no mistake, but doesnt fit in to Rovers system. For what its worth the lad from Derry who plays in the middle for Dundalk is the best player in the league.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 6:34pm
The club needs to keep an eye on the age profile of the first team. Joey at 35 - Pico 31 - Alan nearly 40 . Cant for the life of me rate Sean Hoar losing possession and not age related but Burkey just aint there for me , no real commitment re tracking back etc . Dont like to diss any of our Hoops but I love the club and as fans we are signed up for most of our lives . WAR. 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 7:38am
Trip over the Liffey this afternoon for the cup game V bose . Grace , Hoar, Kavanagh and Farrugia are injured . If recovered from Thur. I fancy our chances . Need our big players to be committed - run at these - pressure them and they will crack . RTE are showing gaa on c2 and tg4 the fkucin thornbirds on c1 and a recorded this week on news now - these coonts show more uk football results than LOI .
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 6:02pm
Beaten by vermin . Bad weekend . Fkuc that . 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 6:04pm
very gracious , thank you .
Well beaten I feel would be more appropriate .
LOLLOL
No Pasaran!
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 6:04pm
Echo that S...

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 29 Aug 2021 at 6:05pm
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 6:12pm
ahh bradser , tactical genius, f**k me lads if Keith long and Trevor croly were arguing with rovers ball boys during a cup match I’d be furious. Get a fcukin grip lads .
No Pasaran!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Southstandman Southstandman wrote:

Rovers were terrible ffs and this is your reply LOLLOL
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 7:52pm
it seems we got to Danny boy , throwing stuff into the crowd LOL
“With new teeth comes not great wisdom”
f**king t**serBig smile
No Pasaran!
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 6:22am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by Southstandman Southstandman wrote:

Rovers were terrible ffs and this is your reply LOLLOL

Hence my """"unusual""" post . Ouch . 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 11:07am
Managed to source myself a ticket for yesterday.. great to be out for pre match pints and watching live football. Pints in the Hut were savage.

Match was a decent watch too. Two cracking Bohs goals, Rovers goal was scrappy. As a neutral, you’d certainly miss the away fans at a match but even so the atmosphere was very good. 

Great day out and good to bump into lads I haven’t seen since pre meltdown days.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 12:34pm
[QUOTE=Southstandman]The club needs to keep an eye on the age profile of the first team. Joey at 35 - Pico 31 - Alan nearly 40 . Cant for the life of me rate Sean Hoar losing possession and not age related but Burkey just aint there for me , no real commitment re tracking back etc . Dont like to diss any of our Hoops but I love the club and as fans we are signed up for most of our lives . WAR. [/QUOT

Foot in mouth again. Was told by a Hoop that Burkey is playing on injured even tho he is not doing much training re the injury . I am an idiot . W A R . 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 299300301302303 373>
  Share Topic