You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 283284285286287 373>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wexfordman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 8:43pm
Ref is somewhat killing the game
Sponsored Links

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 8:47pm
Hoping for an improvement in second half...referee, sweet jesus, he might know the rules but doesnt know the game. Why only one added minute? Easily 3 or 4, Gannon down for at least 2 minutes. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 8:57pm
To be honest just turned on the Rugby on TG4
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Piy rte havent a bit of background noise. Fcking hate that empty ground sound myself. Not a great game so far
Dead

Fake background noise is the worst thing that has happened to football in this pandemic.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 10:20pm
Happy to rescue a point in the end, better second half,not much though. Pat's strong and competitive, they'll be a tough nut to crack for a lot of teams if they play like that each week. Some new players still settling in for Rovers, 5 new today if you include Gaffney. Need to start games at a far quicker tempo and get opposition players off balance and out of position, far too slow at times tonight in build up play, easy to defend against.
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 6:49am
Pats a good side and the draw was about right . We drew the same fixtures last year and won the league in a canter . Good signs and we will improve when the new lads gel in . Great header Greener . Their keeper is good . Fackin junkies LOL . 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 9:48am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Piy rte havent a bit of background noise. Fcking hate that empty ground sound myself. Not a great game so far
Dead

Fake background noise is the worst thing that has happened to football in this pandemic.
Probably not the worst thing, but it is awful. It is hard enough to watch modern football at the best of times, but the noise, and in some instances I have seen cgi crowds, make it impossible. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 10:53am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Dead

Probably not the worst thing, but it is awful. It is hard enough to watch modern football at the best of times, but the noise, and in some instances I have seen cgi crowds, make it impossible. 
I find for example, the use of the near miss crowd effect which is akin to the post being walloped from a 30 yard volley when the ball is skied high and wide to be both ridiculously hilarious and infuriating at the same time. Agree completely with those that hate the sound effects though.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 11:40am
Where the fkuc are the donedalk amphibians Big smile??? . Reading their fans forum and things seem to be a tad depressing up there so they do . They have made things complicated up there to say the least . They obviously are"nt students of the Occams Razor school of practice  one could say . Sligo seemed to have the measure of them last night and they are just short of toys out of the pram on their forum ,maybe they are waiting for the trip to Tallaght for that hissy fit . Anyways tis a good laugh and if ya cant laugh at yourself whats the use ,,ask the bozos that one . Waiting for yizz lads - nearly bitch slappin time LOL . 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 5:11pm
Looks like no Pico for the game V donedalk tomorrow night . Got to do the hotel quarantine shift . Ahh fffffffffck. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 9:02pm
Playing some nice stuff...
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 9:28pm
rovers 2 up somehow, manus the difference tonight , couple of great saves and Dundalks keeper very suspect on the second. Good match though. Duffy is a terrific player.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 9:31pm
Rovers held on thanks to Manus.

Game over now.

Edited by Gary McKay - 02 Apr 2021 at 9:32pm
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

rovers 2 up somehow, manus the difference tonight , couple of great saves and Dundalks keeper very suspect on the second. Good match though. Duffy is a terrific player.
Nothing for you to worry your little sweet head about...
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 9:38pm
Thought rovers did very good in the first half but been poor in this second half. Goal now for Dundalk, be holding out here now
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Nothing for you to worry your little sweet head about...
Amazing how you maggots fall out of the woodwork when a win is had but disappear for days otherwise. You’re right though, the top two selling their clubs to the sugar daddies will dominate again, not bothered personally.jog on scum.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 10:19pm
Ah now Billy ,,dont start with the jibberish . Anyways - good win and do you think Pico would have let whooooban get his nut on to that ball for their late goal ???no way . Deffo pen disallowed and a good goal chalked off too for jasis sake . Well whooooban ,,who"s the fkucin champs now ya chump  Thumbs Up . 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 10:24pm
dear god, the village idiots back, I’m out of here.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 283284285286287 373>
  Share Topic