You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 249250251252253 374>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 12:04am
Happy enough with what. Comfortable from about the half hour mark without playing well. Got an overdue break for the corner for the opener. When you see it again it seems bizarre that the lino could give a corner. Bohs got one later in the half which was equally as mind boggling. Joey O Brien in the team makes a huge difference. Was happy with the work rate and application of the players. One we matched them for that our better quality players made the difference. They miss Corcoran and I don't think Mandriou was fully fit. Need to improve on that to have a chance in final. That's two wins in a row against them without conceding a goal has put a dent on the Indian sign. Back to get Stout. KOH
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 9:16pm
Lopez called up by cape verde. When i seen it first i thought Mick had called him up with all the injuries. Ah well fair play to him. Nice to see players in the league playing international football.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 11:59pm
Fair play to him. If he gets a cap it'll be 6 full internationalists in the squad by my reckoning..
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Fair play to him. If he gets a cap it'll be 6 full internationalists in the squad by my reckoning..

If it happens, the internationalists could outnumber the nationalists in a starting line-up. Is this a record for a Shamrock Rovers team?
www.ucdsupporters.ie
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 5:40pm
Dermot Desmond's looks set to purchase a 25% stake in the club this week (if Rovers members sanction it). Looks like a decent deal for all parties on the face of it 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by UCDFAN UCDFAN wrote:

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

If it happens, the internationalists could outnumber the nationalists in a starting line-up. Is this a record for a Shamrock Rovers team?
No, a Rovers team in 1973 had all internationalists in the line up. Even the subs were internationalists...
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 11:05pm
when are the cup final tickets on general sale or has that already happened?
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Joe Stalin Joe Stalin wrote:

It hasn't happened yet, you will have no problem getting sorted when it does. Won't sell out.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 8:36pm
The biggest club in the wordled won’t sell it out? Surprised at that. Must be a hard for taxi drivers to get the day off...
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 10:08pm
Talk of moving it to Croker to cope with Rovers demand
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 2:29am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

The biggest club in the wordled won’t sell it out? Surprised at that. Must be a hard for taxi drivers to get the day off...

world
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 7:13am
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

world
No. In Dubland it is wordled, for they can’t speak proper.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 8:52am
It’s wurdeld you culchie get it right
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 3:38pm

Rumour has it in Dundalk, the Gardai are trying to put as much segregation as possible between fans. 

Dundalk have been told could be over a week before they receive any tickets
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:59pm

world
Dead right, me aul segosha. Dubs cannot speak properly.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 2:20am
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Rumour has it in Dundalk, the Gardai are trying to put as much segregation as possible between fans. 

Apparently there'll be tanks, guns, helicopters and hungry German shepherds at this one.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 4:25am

world
They've the decency to butcher the English language. Fair play to them. 
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 1:36pm

Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Apparently there'll be tanks, guns, helicopters and hungry German shepherds at this one.
That bast*rd pig farmer Schweinsteiger has retired he'll have more time on his hands.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 249250251252253 374>
  Share Topic