You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 245246247248249 373>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 11:04pm
We love bradser!!
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

We know you’re a scum sympathizer anyway sham you bollocks so f**k youLOL
I must be doing something right so, they all think I’m a Bohs sympathiser.
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 11:44pm
13 Points 
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 12:58am
Here we go again, no excuses this time other than a lack of cutting edge up front and kamikaze defending. A lot of questions for players to answer concerning their attitude and aptitude for a scrap. A defeat against Dundalk and the league is over before the end on June. The lack of a goalscoring forward was always going to be a problem which is manifesting itself recently. Surrendering a 2 goal lead last week will have affected the confidence of the team a lot more than the concession of 2 points. Tonight's opponent's were the last time we needed to play after last week. KOH.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 2:24am
Sign Farrugia. Sign messi or whoever. As long as yous have that soft **** bradley in charge we will turn you over repeatedly. Long may it continue

Also, no bias here (i hate dundalk too) but talking about challenging for the league, Dundalk will win it at a canter. Streets ahead of everyone else.

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 15 Jun 2019 at 2:25am
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Here we go again, no excuses this time other than a lack of cutting edge up front and kamikaze defending. A lot of questions for players to answer concerning their attitude and aptitude for a scrap. A defeat against Dundalk and the league is over before the end on June. The lack of a goalscoring forward was always going to be a problem which is manifesting itself recently. Surrendering a 2 goal lead last week will have affected the confidence of the team a lot more than the concession of 2 points. Tonight's opponent's were the last time we needed to play after last week. KOH.
Last team you needed to play? With 7 players missing?right so.
You’re a shambles, dominating at the time young Danny m hit the belter we could feel the will being sucked out of you, but you lost it at the top. Playing the excellent Carr out wide while that hopeless lump of sh*te Greene occupies a front spotLOLbradley is clueless,a joker.6 wins out of 25 league games, less than 25%,with what,treble or probably four times greater spending?? Maybe you should sign mandroiu lyons Barker leahy Kirk Talbot etc and then tell everyone again about the young lads you have coming throughLOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 9:37am
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Sign Farrugia. Sign messi or whoever. As long as yous have that soft **** bradley in charge we will turn you over repeatedly. Long may it continue

Also, no bias here (i hate dundalk too) but talking about challenging for the league, Dundalk will win it at a canter. Streets ahead of everyone else.
If Farrugia is indeed moving and it’s a question between Rovers & Bohs, last night should be his answer. Bradley hasn’t a f**king clue, Bohs fans have been making this point for 2 years now but (thankfully) they won’t listen! 
If Farrugia is moving on to further his career, Keith Long is the man to do it. 
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 9:43am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

If Farrugia is indeed moving and it’s a question between Rovers & Bohs, last night should be his answer. Bradley hasn’t a f**king clue, Bohs fans have been making this point for 2 years now but (thankfully) they won’t listen! 
If Farrugia is moving on to fūurther his career, Keith Long is the man to do it. 

More chance of him signing for Real Madrid than Bohs. 

If be goes anywhere in Ireland it will be Rovers or Dundalk 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

If Farrugia is moving on to fūurther his career, Keith Long is the man to do it. 

More chance of him signing for Real Madrid than Bohs. 

If be goes anywhere in Ireland it will be Rovers or Dundalk 
Hence why I said if. 
If money is his motivation then yeah you’re right. If it’s furthering his career that’s the goal I wouldn’t be so sure. Either way he’s a very smart lad so that should rule out Rovers! 
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Just seen pen decisions

first is defo peno alright as you say.

Second, once theres contact its a pen, just the replay ive seen i cant see clearly if there was contact or not.

To me, it looks like Bolger holds his line and the Bohs player comes across him. Hard to tell for sure though.

Ah, stop. Clear pen and there should have been a third for the Lopes handball on the line. Rode our luck last night but deserved the bit of luck for approaching the game with that attitude given the players missing. And that was as good a derby goal as I've ever seen from Mandy, incredible strike. 

Love that moment when you wake up with a head like a burst pillow from the drink and it takes a few seconds to remember why you were boozing heavily. Sweet....
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 3:04pm
Looking forward to Friday. We will have a similar crowd to last time 8/900 (Possibly more)

Will we be looking at over 5,000 in total?

Have yas still the Enough is Enough banner?
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 10:46pm
Good signing in faruggia.. good player.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 2:23pm
Farrugia is a good addition. Definitely the type of player Rovers need more of.

Terrible decision by Gary O'Neill IMO. Bolger, McEneff, Finn, Byrne, and Watts all ahead of him in the pecking order. Strange decision to sign him, seems like a "we'll sign him so another club can't" type of move.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Terrible decision by Gary O'Neill IMO. Bolger, McEneff, Finn, Byrne, and Watts all ahead of him in the pecking order. Strange decision to sign him, seems like a "we'll sign him so another club can't" type of move.

Bryne is back off to England
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Bryne is back off to England

any more details on that?
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 10:45pm
Probably the better team tonight but when you can't score, all the good football is pointless especially when conceding so many soft goals. Becoming a bit boring but not for the first or tenth time this season Rovers not getting fair treatment from a referee. My opinion on Greene has been made several times here, so I don't think it needs repeating. You only need eyes to see the bleeding obvious. Disappointing that the league looks almost over this early. The financial disparity between clubs (Rovers included) has led to a very uncompetitive league. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 1:27am
Rovers were better in the first half tonight but I'm not sure they were better in the second half. You're right that they should have taken their chances better but they had few enough really clear cut chances.

On the referee, and on the potential red card for the Dundalk keeper, the ball was well gone. I'm not sure it was DOGSO given how wide the ball had gone. The other studs up challenge in the first half was closer to a red, granted, but I don't think you can say either were completely egregious.

Rovers should have had at least a draw from tonight. However, they were far more to blame for their failure to do so than the referee was.
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Probably the better team tonight but when you can't score, all the good football is pointless especially when conceding so many soft goals. Becoming a bit boring but not for the first or tenth time this season Rovers not getting fair treatment from a referee. My opinion on Greene has been made several times here, so I don't think it needs repeating. You only need eyes to see the bleeding obvious. Disappointing that the league looks almost over this early. The financial disparity between clubs (Rovers included) has led to a very uncompetitive league. 

Well if you didnt have too many midfielders you could prob afford a quality forward or 2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 245246247248249 373>
  Share Topic