Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 360361362363364 374>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 12:07am
Yeah saw that there. Horribl scumy thing to do. Don't know what will come of the police getting involved but hopefully some sanction for those involved or the club.
Sponsored Links

Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 12:13am
Absolutely disgusting. Im all for banter and a bit of abuse back and forth between sets of fans and players/management of other teams but theres a clear f**king line you dont cross with stuff like that.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 12:42am
No words for this. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 12:47am
sh*te stuff from someone in the city end that, hopefully the real cork fans call that out. I’d gone from amusement that rovers lost, absolute glee that they were getting shafted by an idiot who has done us over too, to being depressed that young Irish kids would do that to a fella who’s been through the wringer of a sick child. Seriously lads wtf???
Nobody gives rovers and their management more abuse than us but honestly if I heard that out of one of ours I’d split the ****. 
Horrible .
No Pasaran!
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 12:49am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Cork fans* singing about Stephen Bradley’s young lad Dead

Scummy ****s. What the f**k posseses people to sing about a sick child
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 6:40am
Lowlife behaviour. Hopefully they’re caught and banned from going to games.

Didn’t see Kenny’s first yellow but heard it was for dissent. His 2nd yellow is just stupidity from him when he’d just been booked. All within 4 minutes just showing his inexperience.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 6:44am
https://twitter.com/markmccadden/status/1662220231081869312?s=46&t=HtZSSvE1Qs6Rj9r3_SN5qA

Behind the goal view. No real contact made but Towell attempts to kick him and he knows he’s in trouble because he fakes being hurt straight away.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 7:18am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

https://twitter.com/markmccadden/status/1662220231081869312?s=46&t=HtZSSvE1Qs6Rj9r3_SN5qA

Behind the goal view. No real contact made but Towell attempts to kick him and he knows he’s in trouble because he fakes being hurt straight away.
Yeah I’d be surprised if it’s successfully appealed. It’s a poor decision but don’t think it’s an obvious error. 
Why wasn’t it a pen!? 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 7:38am
I'm hoping Towell was red carded for feigning injury.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 10:07am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Yeah I’d be surprised if it’s successfully appealed. It’s a poor decision but don’t think it’s an obvious error. 
Why wasn’t it a pen!? 
A free out had just been awarded before it.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 10:40am

Very obvious that both players kicked each other and both faked injury as they both knew they wronged. Cork player was clever enough to stay down longer after the red card to make himself out to be the victim.It was either 2 reds or no red, but the lino got it wrong and ratted only on Towell. As for the Cork fans, don't think they'll be welcome in Tallaght any day soon. Hope that chanting it's not contagious and doesn't spread to fans of other clubs. Fair play OB, respect.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 10:55am
Seems like the Corner Flag pub has identified those responsible. Hopefully they’re named and shamed.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 2:39pm
I honestly can't understand the mentality of football fans at times.

Utterly reprehensible stuff.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 4:21pm

Seems like the Corner Flag pub has identified those responsible. Hopefully they’re named and shamed.

Was the chanting made outside the ground rather than inside?  Think I read that somewhere. 

In this social media age hopefully they won't be long identified. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 4:35pm
Saw it mentioned that they weren’t in at the game and the chanting was outside the ground.
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 5:47pm
The  Scum who did this shouted the abuse from The Corner Flag pub.Upstairs there is a open air bar overlooking the pitch.Stephen Bradley was having a few words with the  press after the match on the pitch,that's when they started the  abuse.The bar has identified those involved and given the information to the  garda.At a minimum they should be be barred from Turners Cross for life.Hope they're prosecuted and locked up.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 6:25pm
well said Jack, we’ve all unfortunately got a few who manage to f**k it up for everyone.
No Pasaran!
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2023 at 8:49am
Originally posted by Jack City Jack City wrote:

The  Scum who did this shouted the abuse from The Corner Flag pub.Upstairs there is a open air bar overlooking the pitch.Stephen Bradley was having a few words with the  press after the match on the pitch,that's when they started the  abuse.The bar has identified those involved and given the information to the  garda.At a minimum they should be be barred from Turners Cross for life.Hope they're prosecuted and locked up.
They already are, i know one of the lads, absolute bellend, banned from TC so watches the games in the pub overlooking the ground. Just an attention seaker really.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 360361362363364 374>
  Share Topic