Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 359360361362363 373>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2023 at 5:01pm
Dan McDonnell said the amount offered to Rovers for Jack Byrne was €400-450k. Fair play to Rovers for rejecting - worth far more than that. But as his contract is up in November and he was keen on a move, he'll likely go for free at the end of the season
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sponsored Links

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2023 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Dan McDonnell said the amount offered to Rovers for Jack Byrne was €400-450k. Fair play to Rovers for rejecting - worth far more than that. But as his contract is up in November and he was keen on a move, he'll likely go for free at the end of the season

I wouldn't rule out him signing a new deal at Rovers. Was settled enough before this interest by all accounts and if that coach at Charlotte loses his job then the MLS may not come knocking again.
Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2023 at 9:42pm
no one in the leage close to Rovers level when they get going. League will be won by 12+ points
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2023 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Los Aros Los Aros wrote:

no one in the leage close to Rovers level when they get going. League will be won by 12+ points
I don’t know about the second part, purely because rovers haven’t sustained any form so far but I agree with the first part. Rovers are a mile ahead of bohs who I’d consider the second best team around. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2023 at 9:56pm
Shams will definitely win the league. By how much is yet to be seen. Derry are over rated. No real goal scorer.
I love beer gardens
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2023 at 9:32pm
Paying refs?
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2023 at 1:00am
2 games, 6 points, goals for 4, goals against 0....
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2023 at 10:25pm
Smashing game tonight, thought Rovers shaded it but would have no complaints if Pat's had of held on for a point. 
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2023 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Smashing game tonight, thought Rovers shaded it but would have no complaints if Pat's had of held on for a point. 

We are our own worst enemy at times. Criminal to concede so late in the first half and again so soon after we equalised.

They need an experienced manager to knock this crap out of them.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 9:49pm
Robbed. I hope the club do whatever they can to make sure those officials are never in charge of a game ever again. Shameful.

seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 9:56pm
WAR
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

WAR
LOL
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 10:04pm
Good luck with any appeals. Don’t think any have been overturned so far this season.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Good luck with any appeals. Don’t think any have been overturned so far this season.
Seriously, you couldn't make it up tonight. Couldn't get a proper look at the Towell red card (linesman call), so cant comment on it but the other 2 reds (both 2 yellows) were farcical, The ref seemed extremely intent on booking Rovers players for every foul, imaginary or otherwise. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 11:06pm
Cork fans* singing about Stephen Bradley’s young lad Dead
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 11:13pm
Jaysus, this would depress you 
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Disgraceful carry on. It’s only a football match at the end of the day! 
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

this is f**king deranged. Dirty rotten ****s 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 359360361362363 373>
  Share Topic