You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313314 373>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

way over the top,2 w**kers shouldn’t equal a closed stadium.
Having said that, delighted for the hooped verminLOLLOLLOL

Good man Billy . Sitting on the fence again Big smile . 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
Sponsored Links

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 10:08pm
You wouldn’t accept any other reaction, and you know it!
I’m banned from all our home games as I can’t renew me season ticket, no room at the inn!! Too many members and no space for the rest, Des Kelly given over to away fans even though it’ll only be used fully by yourselves( assuming bohs and rovers are done playing silly buggers)shels and maybe 500 pats fans. Make far more sense to designate block a of Jodi to always and sell the Des to 900 season tickets.250€ x by 900= at least two good pros for the squad, madness.
No Pasaran!
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 3:57pm
FFS -bad news that re the ticket situation . We play you"s at our place on March 11 - should be no problem giving 1000 tickets to bohs with the latest news re everything opening up . Latest with our season tickets is nearing 3000 Im told . Good to see decent crowds - hope the rest of the league is the same . 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2022 at 7:24am
Great bit of business getting in Andy Lyons . The lad will be well looked after in Tallaght . Expect the usual negatives re the young man seeping out of castle grayskull  over the next while . Meanwhile we will give him a big welcome from the South Stand Hug .And our north side feeder club ?? fkuc em Thumbs Up . 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 2:55pm
All done . Andy Lyons is a Hoop. Welcome to the home of the Champions Andy , what a signing !!. Beer
Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2022 at 5:10pm
3000 season tickets sold Clap
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2022 at 7:59pm
The template of the new jersey is lovely..Ruined by the sponsor though. Put Woodies on it and it would be a cracker!Tongue
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2022 at 9:50pm
Prefer Whirlpool LOL its just another meh jersey like all the jerseys nowadays. Nothing new or unique. 
I love beer gardens
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 12:10pm
€5k fine instead of behind closed doors game now. Wasn't a fan of the precedent but surely could have been handled better than imposing such a severe sanction and then flip flopping on it to that extent. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

€5k fine instead of behind closed doors game now. Wasn't a fan of the precedent but surely could have been handled better than imposing such a severe sanction and then flip flopping on it to that extent. 

I thought the original sanction was a head scratcher in the first place - Would have equated to a far more significant fine in terms of lost gate money.
Even with €5,000, I think it is potentially going to mean that clubs have to do more in terms of recording who they sell away tickets to. 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 12:52pm
GTFI  Party ..
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 4:54pm
ridiculous to fine a club for the actions of two scumbags at an AWAY game. How the f**k can you allow for that?
Every single club with the exception of maybe ucd has these types hanging on,maybe you could make a case for not spotting known trouble scrotes at home but ffs not away.
Delighted this got overturned, but still disagree with the fine.I know it’s rovers, but still…LOL
No Pasaran!
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 6:17pm
Ah bollix. Think its my turn to bally up LOL . 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2022 at 7:05pm
Four and a half thousand tickets sold so far for tomorrows game V Pats - expect another five hundred or so to pay in at the gate . I see we have given four of our rivals a Cat A status and those games will be at 20 euros entrance fee - extra costs to host etc . The Cat A games are V Bohs , Pats Shels , and Dundalk. Bring on Billy to moan his tits off Wink . 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2022 at 6:39am
considering yore claiming 2k plus season tickets that’s not great, I mean by loi standards it’s a decent crowd but defending champions vs cup holders first match?
Are you counting pats tickets there? They’ll surely be after a thousand at least, always bring a good number to tallaght?
No Pasaran!
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2022 at 6:49am
ah I see pats have sold 1500? Does that price hike include home fans too?
No Pasaran!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2022 at 8:15am
Originally posted by Southstandman Southstandman wrote:

Four and a half thousand tickets sold so far for tomorrows game V Pats - expect another five hundred or so to pay in at the gate . I see we have given four of our rivals a Cat A status and those games will be at 20 euros entrance fee - extra costs to host etc . The Cat A games are V Bohs , Pats Shels , and Dundalk. Bring on Billy to moan his tits off Wink . 

Extra costs to host? More people in anyway, there's no extra cost to host that isn't incremental and would've been covered by increased attendances. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2022 at 8:16am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

considering yore claiming 2k plus season tickets that’s not great, I mean by loi standards it’s a decent crowd but defending champions vs cup holders first match?
Are you counting pats tickets there? They’ll surely be after a thousand at least, always bring a good number to tallaght?

It's effectively a friendly, they're good numbers. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313314 373>
  Share Topic