You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 309310311312313 374>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2021 at 6:00am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by Southstandman Southstandman wrote:

Max Murphy has lost the will to play football for the foreseeable future. 

LOL

He better turn out to be more successful than Thomas Oluwa.

Less said Wink . 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
Sponsored Links

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2021 at 12:29pm
Happy Christmas to all fans of Irelands No. 1
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2021 at 1:45pm
thanks, same to you lads
No Pasaran!
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2021 at 8:36am
Same here . Happy Christmas to all forum peeps . Anyone interested in a good football read have a look at The 42 where Jack Byrne gives an interview . We know how good Jack is but he opens up a bit in the interview and gives an honest and  good look into his football mindset -good stuff. Welcome home Jack. 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2022 at 1:10pm
Great man Pico , Club and Country and still going at it like he is 17 years of age and not 30 . What a giant . Be putting a few of these superstar returnees in his pocket this season methinks - starting 11th of next month. 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2022 at 3:34pm
With over a month to the new season we have passed 2750 season tickets . Looks like full houses for the big games at least . Hope similar is true for the rest of the clubs . 
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2022 at 4:23pm

With over a month to the new season we have passed 2750 season tickets . Looks like full houses for the big games at least . Hope similar is true for the rest of the clubs . 

That's fantastic Clap
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2022 at 10:19pm

To be fair to Rovers, you keep your season tickets relatively cheap and accessible esp for families. Sales figures like this prove the theory that good facilities will attract the fans (and bad facilities will turn them off) 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2022 at 7:49am
Sure I paid 180 euros again for the South Stand ST this year . Great value all right . Clubs must stay within what they can afford re wages etc - I worry there when I see our first team tbh. So all going well re covid and a competitive season on the pitch with 3/5 teams fighting for top spot and the league can grow . Lets see . 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2022 at 11:49am
Rovers first friendly of the season V AFC Fairview  was won yesterday by a late Danny Mandroiu goal . 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 8:25pm
Pico Lopes MOTM for CV against hosts Cameroon in the AFCON yesterday. Well done fella.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Pico Lopes MOTM for CV against hosts Cameroon in the AFCON yesterday. Well done fella.

Caught a bit of an OTB interview with him there earlier, should be online by tomorrow.  Very interesting story 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2022 at 8:16pm
I see you have been handed a Stadium ban for your first game of the season vs UCD... seems more like a reward than punishment....
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2022 at 10:13pm
I see John o Sullivan started for senior team at the weekend. Born 2006.  Lovely left foot. Anyone know where he played first half?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 6:10pm
So first home game is to be played behind closed doors over a few retards acting the bollix. I think a hefty fine would have sufficed but the fai when given the chance to crack open an egg use a hammer . Punishing the home + UCD fans for our opening game is proper leprechaun politics from these clowns . Some body should inform the fools Rovers are not allowed to do the security for away games . Anyways the two fkuctards are banned for ever . Message to the fai ,,,,think think THINK !!! . Ehhhh,,oh yes  KOH. 
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 6:24pm

So first home game is to be played behind closed doors over a few retards acting the bollix. I think a hefty fine would have sufficed but the fai when given the chance to crack open an egg use a hammer . Punishing the home + UCD fans for our opening game is proper leprechaun politics from these clowns . Some body should inform the fools Rovers are not allowed to do the security for away games . Anyways the two fkuctards are banned for ever . Message to the fai ,,,,think think THINK !!! . Ehhhh,,oh yes  KOH. 
Worried about the UCD fans? You weren’t too concerned last season when locking away fans out.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

[QUOTE=Southstandman]So first home game is to be played behind closed doors over a few retards acting the bollix. I think a hefty fine would have sufficed but the fai when given the chance to crack open an egg use a hammer . Punishing the home + UCD fans for our opening game is proper leprechaun politics from these clowns . Some body should inform the fools Rovers are not allowed to do the security for away games . Anyways the two fkuctards are banned for ever . Message to the fai ,,,,think think THINK !!! . Ehhhh,,oh yes  KOH. 
Worried about the UCD fans? You weren’t too concerned last season when locking away fans out.
[/QUOTE

Of course I was concerned re away fans deprived of a game . Look,, the fai made a big mistake with this decision imo. We are not responsible for the carry on of gobsh*tes at our away games - all the club can do is advise against anti social and ban if not heeded as we did re the game last season away to Waterford. Im sick as a parrot but have to accept and hope its not repeated . 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 7:43pm
way over the top,2 w**kers shouldn’t equal a closed stadium.
Having said that, delighted for the hooped verminLOLLOLLOL
No Pasaran!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 309310311312313 374>
  Share Topic