You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool v Blackburn Rovers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ftm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liverpool v Blackburn Rovers
    Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 3:11am
Liverpool 3 Blackburn 1
Sponsored Links

dundon13 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 6:56am
3-0 Liverpool
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 7:57am
Hopefully comfortable victory. FA cup though and not ruling out anything
devondudley View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devondudley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 8:04am
if gerrard is fit he surely gets a game to try and get his fitness back, couthino or sterling will be rested both wont play anyway, besides that id say a fairly strong team,allen will give way for gerrard which is a pity as he is playing his best football since he came 

no game for 8 days after this, going out of the europa makes it one game a week from now on, players like mario and borini wont get a look in anymore. 

But fumble in a greasy till

And add the halfpence to the pence

And pray to shivering prayer, until

You have dried the marrow from the bone.

W. B. Yeats, September 1913
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 9:57am
For those that like to bet on the scores. Liverpool have won a lot of games 2-0 recently
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 10:21am
Have 20 on 2-0 alright, 3/1.

I don't usually bet on Liverpool so hopefully it doesn't come back and bite me!
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 2:30pm
4 1 to the Pool.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
dundon13 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 4:57pm
Blackburn holding their own in that half. Sterling is having to do too much defensive work to have an attacking impact. Sturridge still seems a bit rusty as well.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 6:20pm
A lot of way off the mark predictions here from liverfool supporters
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 6:22pm
"Stand up if you have won the premier league"
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 6:33pm
Liverpool were fairly average today, the only positive is that if we play Swansea or United like that we will lose.

Sturridge has been poor since he came back from injury, I would have liked to see Borini get some game time, even if it's off the bench.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 9:41pm
Irish under 21 international Darragh Lenihan was on the bench for Blackburn today, pity he didn't get on but hopefully will have a part to play in the replay
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 6:22am

Liverpool face the bizarre scenario of having to wait a month for their FA Cup quarter-final replay with Blackburn Rovers following Sunday's goalless draw at Anfield.

UEFA regulations preventing domestic games from clashing with Champions League or Europa League fixtures have ruled out any chance of staging it in the next fortnight, and that is followed by an international break.

Cup replays no longer take priority over league fixtures so Liverpool’s game at Swansea next Monday – which is being televised live on Sky – will go ahead as planned, and the FA have agreed with the Premier League and Football League for Brendan Rodgers’ side to meet Blackburn at Ewood Park on April 7 or 8.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2985514/Brendan-Rodgers-Liverpool-FA-Cup-replay-delayed-month.html#ixzz3TroOyEOi
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 10:28am
I knew I shouldn't have backed Liverpool!
Always jinxes it.
Anyway we didn't do enough to win and we can just be thankful that we are still in the hat. Strange one that replay won't take place for so long. Lets hope we are more up for it when the replay finally comes back around

Edited by t_rAndy - 09 Mar 2015 at 10:28am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic