You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 434435436437438 532>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

I just watched a Vice documentary about slavery in North Korea. Anyway, one of the unpaid work was exporting timber to the UK.

Bit unnecessary to go all the way to North Korea for that when it's happening in the UK, it's called Universal Credit.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 10:16pm
IDS may be in trouble too ClapClapClapClap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 10:25pm
Just found out I knew the second victim of Friday’s attack, used to hang around with herself. Strange old feeling. Hardly grief, hadn’t thought about the girl in over a year and can’t see we had much of a rapport, I found her hard work if anything, but it certainly makes it seem more human.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 10:29pm
There's alot of top Tories in marginal seats (see 4 pages ago)

Even Boris could lose his seat, he's 7/2 to lose it.

Never before has a winning party leader lost his seat but it could actually happen.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

There's alot of top Tories in marginal seats (see 4 pages ago)

Even Boris could lose his seat, he's 7/2 to lose it.

Never before has a winning party leader lost his seat but it could actually happen.
There’s a load of money gone on that seat and Milani is very hopeful. It would be the cherry on the cake if that were to happen, but I just can’t see it.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Just found out I knew the second victim of Friday’s attack, used to hang around with herself. Strange old feeling. Hardly grief, hadn’t thought about the girl in over a year and can’t see we had much of a rapport, I found her hard work if anything, but it certainly makes it seem more human.

She went to Cambridge and had just applied to join the police through their graduate scheme. I can't see a meeting of minds there.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 10:37pm
Not unless it was the grammar police 
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

She went to Cambridge and had just applied to join the police through their graduate scheme. I can't see a meeting of minds there.
She never mentioned joining the cops at the time I knew her, not overly surprising given what she studied. A f**king awful way to go though, if there is a good way. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 6:44am

Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

mmm funny guy! I’d much rather live in our capital city with all its faults, and there are many, than the racist cesspit the uk has become. Neo con central. Really feel for the solid decent folk over there, now that mr white bigot lover of all things military appears to be the new norm, f**k that.
Racism is one of the things I always hated most about Dublin too. I’m not sure Ireland can throw any sticks or stones in that regard.
Daft statement pm, Dublin is if anything a bit more cosmopolitan than the rest of Ireland but racism is I agree a big problem, but the whole country is guilty just look at all the nonsense going on over direct provision centres in various locations which are opposed as soon as they’re proposed.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 7:22am
Did you read the post or just attack it because I expressed an opinion on the kip you live in? 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 7:49am
yep and it confirms an unreasoned anti Dublin at all costs attitude which I find baffling. I’ve never been or lived anyplace that inspired that strong a prejudice you must’ve had some rough time here!

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 7:58am
You said it was a daft statement and then agreed with me! Nothing in particular happened to me in Dublin, I just don’t like it. I’m sure I have explained before why, but the people are absolutely horrible and it has a horrible foreboding feel. It just isn’t for me, the fact  that people from there seem to think it is some sort of cultural capital and that the racism that blights the rest of Ireland is completely missing in Dublin, because it’s ‘so cosmopolitan’, is hilarious! I have never met a Dub who didn’t complain about the ‘foreignders’. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 8:34am

You said it was a daft statement and then agreed with me! Nothing in particular happened to me in Dublin, I just don’t like it. I’m sure I have explained before why, but the people are absolutely horrible and it has a horrible foreboding feel. It just isn’t for me, the fact  that people from there seem to think it is some sort of cultural capital and that the racism that blights the rest of Ireland is completely missing in Dublin, because it’s ‘so cosmopolitan’, is hilarious! I have never met a Dub who didn’t complain about the ‘foreignders’. 

LOLLOLLOL
It’s worse you’re getting 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 8:55am
LOL mad bugger
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 10:18am

Not true you met me Tongue sorry to be pedantic 
AKA pedantic kunt
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 10:37am

All these Eton/ Oxford alumni c**ts have the UK wrapped by nicely

Footage of PM leaving Dublin after his last visit. 
El Puto Amo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 434435436437438 532>
  Share Topic