You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333334335336337 534>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Sir Jeffrey. What exactly did he do to get that tirle? Say 'no' more than any Brit in history?
There's worse than him have it, that says something! The first reason for getting rid of this anachronism is the list of ****s who get one.

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 12:03am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Confused

It's been known for months what's in the deal. It's so well known I could summarise 533 pages in 1 paragraph, you fail to see why the Cabinet ministers are actually pissed off - May pretty much sold out, prolonging her stay as PM as much as possible without negotiation over the National interest.

The 533 pages is basically this:
You have the exact same deal you have right now except from 
  •  The pound will never recover
  •  You remain in the Customs Union
  •  Any laws incorporated into EU law will also be implemented into UK law
  • The soft Irish border can never end on the UK's terms but only when the UK and EU agree it's no longer working.
  • UK still has to follow EU tax imports and exports and VAT regulations, on agriculture, environment and electricity markets during the transition.

Boris and JRM are very correct in labelling the deal turning the country into a vassal state, for the next 3 years the UK will be told what the EU says without actually being in the EU. 

It's like having a job role at work as an Assistant Manager and being asked to go down to Trainee role, but having the same responsibility as the previous role and you're still the Managers bitch but on less salary, you wouldn't do it would you.

And I'm no expert, but I don't think this is what 52% of the country voted for either.

Great deal if you're living in Ireland however, Leo Varadkar probably went to bed tonight feeling as popular as St. Patrick knowing he got everything he wanted plus more knowing the DUP's constituents are about to revolt against them. 

But sure isn't the whole issue that the 52% of idiots who voted for it mainly hadn't a notion of what they were voting for ? Nor even the slightest idea of a single consequence, never mind the actual consequences numbering in the tens of thousands. 

As for all the resignations and statements from various Ministers/buffoons/right wing talking heads/the cult of Corbyn party, not a single one of them has proposed any kind of workable alternative- mainly because the thing isn't actually workable, due to the aforementioned  conundrum of keeping interests as diverse as Ireland, the EU, the DUP (ha) , the idiots who voted for it, and most importantly of all for them, the various elements of the Tory party themselves, all happy. 

Changing May- what exactly will that do ? There is no appetite in the EU for more negotiations, her successor will unquestionably end up with something worse, I'm guessing we will hear a lot about ''No Deal'' in the next few days/weeks, which of course is music to the ears of the idiots. But going back to the actual details & the reality bit of a no deal (awful pity it keeps cropping up) - this is an even worse scenario for everyone who isn't a millionaire. 

It can't be long before someone suggests closing the channel tunnel, blocking shipping lanes and maybe try to physically relocate Britain a few thousand miles further out into the Atlantic. Some of that 52% would believe that is possible to do as well, not least Arlene, who would probably spend her 1 billion on buying construction equipment to separate the North for here so that they could be relocated to the middle of the Atlantic too. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 12:09am
Watching question time.

They are all idiots.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 12:12am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Confused

It's been known for months what's in the deal. It's so well known I could summarise 533 pages in 1 paragraph, you fail to see why the Cabinet ministers are actually pissed off - May pretty much sold out, prolonging her stay as PM as much as possible without negotiation over the National interest.

• The soft Irish border can never end on the UK's terms but only when the UK and EU agree it's no longer working.
  • UK still has to follow EU tax imports and exports and VAT regulations, on agriculture, environment and electricity markets during the transition.

Boris and JRM are very correct in labelling the deal turning the country into a vassal state, for the next 3 years the UK will be told what the EU says without actually being in the EU. 

It's like having a job role at work as an Assistant Manager and being asked to go down to Trainee role, but having the same responsibility as the previous role and you're still the Managers bitch but on less salary, you wouldn't do it would you.

And I'm no expert, but I don't think this is what 52% of the country voted for either.

Great deal if you're living in Ireland however, Leo Varadkar probably went to bed tonight feeling as popular as St. Patrick knowing he got everything he wanted plus more knowing the DUP's constituents are about to revolt against them. 

As for all the resignations and statements from various Ministers/buffoons/right wing talking heads/the cult of Corbyn party, not a single one of them has proposed any kind of workable alternative- mainly because the thing isn't actually workable, due to the aforementioned  conundrum of keeping interests as diverse as Ireland, the EU, the DUP (ha) , the idiots who voted for it, and most importantly of all for them, the various elements of the Tory party themselves, all happy. 

Changing May- what exactly will that do ? There is no appetite in the EU for more negotiations, her successor will unquestionably end up with something worse, I'm guessing we will hear a lot about ''No Deal'' in the next few days/weeks, which of course is music to the ears of the idiots. But going back to the actual details & the reality bit of a no deal (awful pity it keeps cropping up) - this is an even worse scenario for everyone who isn't a millionaire. 

That was kinda the point of the press conference a few hours ago.. She basically said you're hammering the f**k out of me alright but I've yet to hear any alternatives.

Regardless May needs to go because she's lost support for both the right wing and the left wing elements of the party. She was left-wing when she first took up the position so she always going to have a war against the right wingers, but when the left wing elements have resigned this week and told her she's useless, that's when you know your time is up.

That's why the likes of JRM isn't being touted for the leadership bid, the left-wing side of the party would annihilate him in the same way the Brexit people hammered May and they need someone who can be neutral to both sides.

Despite being a leader of the Brexit campaign, Boris does fit that bill, many suspect he never wanted Brexit he was only after the political spotlight, Javvid does, Leadsom as Parliamentary leader does, not many names after that however!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 7:58am

Confused

That was kinda the point of the press conference a few hours ago.. She basically said you're hammering the f**k out of me alright but I've yet to hear any alternatives.

Regardless May needs to go because she's lost support for both the right wing and the left wing elements of the party. She was left-wing when she first took up the position so she always going to have a war against the right wingers, but when the left wing elements have resigned this week and told her she's useless, that's when you know your time is up.

That's why the likes of JRM isn't being touted for the leadership bid, the left-wing side of the party would annihilate him in the same way the Brexit people hammered May and they need someone who can be neutral to both sides.

Despite being a leader of the Brexit campaign, Boris does fit that bill, many suspect he never wanted Brexit he was only after the political spotlight, Javvid does, Leadsom as Parliamentary leader does, not many names after that however!

So still not taking the 20 Euro bet ? 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 9:32am

Confused

a left wing Tory LOLLOL you f**king bellend Coyner LOLLOL

Edited by LO SCIENZIATO - 16 Nov 2018 at 11:39am
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 11:14am
@Newry. 

Doing it when they vote no and you can also pick a candidate Tongue
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 11:46am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Confused

a left wing Tory LOLLOL you f**king bellend Coyner LOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 12:52pm
I'm glad he knows what a bellend is tbh!

I mean like if being sat around on an online forum making unmeaningful posts all day long in numerous threads whilst probably sat on social welfare isn't a bellend I don't know what is!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 12:57pm
LOLLOLLOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 12:58pm
@rachaelvenables
UKIP’s Patrick O’Flynn called on Twitter for a protest picket against the “Govt Brexit sell-out” Downing Street this morning. 

So far it’s just him with a ‘Vote Leave’ sign and Suzanne Evans with an umbrella 
@LBC

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 1:06pm

@Newry. 

Doing it when they vote no and you can also pick a candidate Tongue

You sure they will vote no  ? looks likely but not a given

if its a choice between Mays Deal and no deal even the remainers will weigh in
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 1:09pm
No one knows what the process will be if it's a Parliamentary no vote.

Looks very likely however, Sky did a run down by each individual while waiting for May's presser and they concluded they need atleast 45 Labour MP's to rebel to get the deal to pass. A big number alright.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 1:42pm

I'm glad he knows what a bellend is tbh!

I mean like if being sat around on an online forum making unmeaningful posts all day long in numerous threads whilst probably sat on social welfare isn't a bellend I don't know what is!

no no, the post was very meaningful, you are a bellend.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 1:47pm
Another excellent contribution from the dole dweller Embarrassed
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 2:03pm

Another excellent contribution from the dole dweller Embarrassed

i'd say every dole dweller in the UK is a left wing Tory yeah LOLLOLLOL
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 3:38pm
tom_watsons avatar

Michael Gove is the only politician I know who makes NOT resigning look like an act of disloyalty.

"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333334335336337 534>
  Share Topic