You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 491492493494495 532>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 9:44am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Now for something completely unrelated to my last post

Has anybody seen Mark Francois?
Or, as he is known to other MPs; Uncle Albert.
But Uncle Albert actually did serve in a war 

Francois is from Islington and faffed about in the Territorials for a few years while working in financial services and "consulting"

A bit like Gareth Keenan

Nothing at all wrong with being from Islington, it's just that Francois thinks there is, which is ironic given he comes from there
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 11:33am

Thought it was private pike 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 11:13pm
Just seeing some Tory scumbag on Prime Time claiming victimhood for the Brits, when asked why they are breaking international law, they are being bullied by the EU and they have no choice but to "stand up" and protect British interests. Of course the usual contempt for this country comes in and he basically encourages Ireland to join them in ditching the EU, that we essentially don't know what's good for us. Lads like that still can't comprehend how Ireland is not following their lead. 

Edited by the_walls - 10 Sep 2020 at 11:16pm
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Just seeing some Tory scumbag on Prime Time claiming victimhood for the Brits, they are being bullied by the EU and they have no choice but to "stand up" and protect British interests. Of course the usual contempt for this country comes in and he basically encourages Ireland to join them in ditching the EU, that we essentially don't know what's good for us. Lads like that still can't comprehend how Ireland is not following their lead. 
Saw that. Absolute clown. Would have liked someone there to tear into him. These lads are beyond delusional.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 12:12am
This initiative reeks of Cummings, who flagged it up in a blog quite some time ago. Only a PM of Bojo's ineptitude could have okayed it. The repercussions will be considerable and counter-productive. Some stirrings of civil war amongst the Tories themselves with three former leaders speaking out already and that's before the Lords scrutinises it and has a go. At least it's helpful to have government confirmation that compliance with the law is no longer obligatory, like in those Purge films. So nothing amiss with giving some of these clowns a few reproving slaps with a baseball bat, in a specific and strictly limited way of course.
ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

I think Pike is supposed to be Gavin Williamson's nickname.

Douglas Ross I just call a **** Thumbs Up
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 1:00am
Gavin Williamson is a ringer for Frank Spencer out of Some Mothers Do Have Them.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 1:05am
Originally posted by ErsatzThistle ErsatzThistle wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

I think Pike is supposed to be Gavin Williamson's nickname.

Douglas Ross I just call a **** Thumbs Up

Ross is a horrible man alright. How does he find the time to be a political party leader, see to his constituents and be a football referee at the same time, sometimes in a different country when there's a European fixture on.

He's either a leech or he's busier than Dwayne Johnson to achieve all that LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 8:37am
What does Dwayne Johnson do that makes him so busy?
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 9:15am

What does Dwayne Johnson do that makes him so busy?

Probably spends half a day on the roids he's that juiced up LOL

He likes to do all of his commitments in 1 go rather than schedule them out, even if it means flying from continent to continent. I've heard stories whenever he was filming in Europe he'd fly back home just for a gym session at end of day filming.

I don't even know why he does roids he'd be in better shape than 99% of the population without them.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 10:53am
I'm glad I asked.LOL
davereilly View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davereilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 12:15pm

Just seeing some Tory scumbag on Prime Time claiming victimhood for the Brits, when asked why they are breaking international law, they are being bullied by the EU and they have no choice but to "stand up" and protect British interests. Of course the usual contempt for this country comes in and he basically encourages Ireland to join them in ditching the EU, that we essentially don't know what's good for us. Lads like that still can't comprehend how Ireland is not following their lead. 

Those Tories just need to pull themselves up by the bootstraps
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 1:15pm
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 2:02pm

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/sep/11/tories-arent-incompetent-economy-brexiter

Good read. I particularly liked "Germany exports much more outside the EU than the UK, and, deliciously, its exports to the Canzuk countries (the fantasy potential British superpower of the dimmest Brexiters: Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK) are twice UK levels. "

Genuine question PM but why do you live in England? I can't think of anywhere in the developed world I'd have less desire to live in. 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 2:05pm

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/sep/11/tories-arent-incompetent-economy-brexiter

Good read. I particularly liked "Germany exports much more outside the EU than the UK, and, deliciously, its exports to the Canzuk countries (the fantasy potential British superpower of the dimmest Brexiters: Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK) are twice UK levels. "

Genuine question PM but why do you live in England? I can't think of anywhere in the developed world I'd have less desire to live in. 
I'm wondering if that has influenced PM's decision to live there???!!!
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 2:12pm

I've consistently made the the point that Trump and the Tories are not incompetent - they are exceedingly competent 

At burning down society

Which is their aim
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

I'm wondering if that has influenced PM's decision to live there???!!!

Confused
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 2:30pm
Seriously though, many people don't end up living in the UK bu design necessarily and often it's flaws only become really obvious once you are there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 491492493494495 532>
  Share Topic