You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 482483484485486 532>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2020 at 11:02am
James O'Brien saying on LBC that Chris Witty missed some of the updates  because he couldn't defend the behaviour of Cummings.

O'Brien said Johnson after his mishandling of the pandemic that he wished he could hide in Trump's bunker!

Edited by Double Maxim - 01 Jun 2020 at 11:19am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2020 at 11:17am
Very nicely put DM! 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2020 at 11:47am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Very nicely put DM! 

O'Brien " this government PROVEN liars."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2020 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Very nicely put DM! 

I actually meant the way your post looks, you used the centre justify font yoke 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2020 at 12:09pm

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Very nicely put DM! 

I actually meant the way your post looks, you used the centre justify font yoke 

I'll be totally honest that was more by good luck than good management 😂

My mobile has a mind of its own.

😂😂😂
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2020 at 3:59pm
Sunak is realising what a job he's got on his hands from today.

Markets were allowed to open from today, and close to nobody decides to turn up across the country. 

And he goes 1 step further by appearing on Sky in an empty market pretty much saying "Look at me, I'm still alive" A bit like when John Gummer ate that burger infront of a cow during the Mad Cow epidemic

Edited by coyne - 01 Jun 2020 at 3:59pm
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 7:20pm

Proper order too. Clap

Protesters pull down statue of slave trader Edward Colston in Bristol

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/protesters-pull-down-statue-of-slave-trader-edward-colston-in-bristol-1.4273000

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 7:38pm
Very symbolic. I believe there had been calls for it to be taken down for years that weren't listened to.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Proper order too. Clap

Protesters pull down statue of slave trader Edward Colston in Bristol

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/protesters-pull-down-statue-of-slave-trader-edward-colston-in-bristol-1.4273000

Here's hoping Prince Albert's one in Leinster house goes next.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 7:43pm
Tories coming out to defend the slave statue left right and centre. 

They say it's an assault on property. 

Slaves were considered "property" back in the day, so fighting to abolish slavery was "an attack on property".

These are the same Tories that told people to celebrate the pulling of down of statues in Eastern Europe and Iraq.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 8:15pm
anything on Anthony Joshua’s racist comments yet?
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

anything on Anthony Joshua’s racist comments yet?

What did he say?
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 8:23pm
He made a speech at a BLM protest telling black people to only spend their money in shops owned by black people 
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 8:40pm

He made a speech at a BLM protest telling black people to only spend their money in shops owned by black people 
Na, nothing on the news anyway.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 8:42pm

Can you explain how that is racist, without using the false equivalence of 'if a white man said that'?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Can you explain how that is racist, without using the false equivalence of 'if a white man said that'?

Because it’s clearly discriminatory based on the colour of the business owners skin 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 8:44pm

Because it’s clearly discriminatory based on the colour of the business owners skin 
But I'm asking you to explain why it is discriminatory. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 8:49pm

But I'm asking you to explain why it is discriminatory. 

A public figure encouraging people not to spend their money in businesses owned by those of a certain race 
I can’t do any more simplifying of how that is discriminatory. 

I suppose the media can’t say a bad word about the former drug dealer Joshua though so hardly surprising on the lack of publicity on this 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 482483484485486 532>
  Share Topic