You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 468469470471472 532>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 6:03pm

LOL

Swear to God. Thought it was off Newsthump when I first saw it but nope as real as can be.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 10:22pm
Brexiteers are bongkers
davereilly View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davereilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 9:22am
Not sure if this is the right forum, but I see the Scottish government is considering banning kids under 12 from heading the ball, and the US have already done it. I guess in future less worry about corner kicks against us to worry about https://www.thejournal.ie/poll-heading-football-ban-4968798-Jan2020/
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 9:24am
Originally posted by davereilly davereilly wrote:

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I see the Scottish government is considering banning kids under 12 from heading the ball, and the US have already done it. I guess in future less worry about corner kicks against us to worry about https://www.thejournal.ie/poll-heading-football-ban-4968798-Jan2020/

Good move. Sure look at what heading a rock hard frozen dirty Mitre Multiplex has done to me.  I don't know who I am.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by davereilly davereilly wrote:

It's the Scottish Football Association that is going to ban heading for kids aged under twelve - not the Scottish Government.

If it gets kids to learn how to skilfully move the ball up the pitch, keep it on the grass and not resort to aimless punts to hopeless target men then that's good. 

There have been quite a number of cases of former Scottish football players suffering from dementia in recent years and doctors strongly suspect frequent heading of the ball was responsible. So that's why it's under the spotlight here.
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 9:07pm
The UK MEP’s said their goodbyes in Brussels today.
Dominic Raab signed the official document ratifying the deal for the UK side.
Raab said it was “the start of a new chapter for an independent, sovereign Britain, looking forward to a decade of renewal and opportunity”.

In other news today....

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 9:41pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:44pm
Don't think Brussells will be too sorry seeing the back of Martina Anderson. An embarrassment at the best of times
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 11:15pm
That Irish jersey stunt was mortifying.

She says she'll be back when Ireland is united.I'm going for 30 years on that so she'll be a deranged old biddy of 88.

Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 11:29pm
Do Deirdre Clune and Barry Andrews get elected on Saturday?
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 6:06am
I don't think I've a more shameful video than that of Farage and the other MEP's waving goodbye to the European Parliament LOL

It's like something out of a comedy sketch.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 9:14am
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

She says she'll be back when Ireland is united.I'm going for 30 years on that so she'll be a deranged old biddy of 88.

She already is a deranged (not quite so) old biddy! LOLTongue

I thought the day she went into full fishwife mode when she told Teresa May where she could stick her backstop plan was even more mortifying. Embarrassed  Never mind the Ireland football top, she might as well have worn her pj's and night gown and had a cigarette in her hand - and delivered her speech from the doorstep of a rundown council house - to finish off that full fishwife effect. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 9:17am
Seems a low key exit tomorrow given the difficulty in getting to this position.

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 9:18am
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

She already is a deranged (not quite so) old biddy! LOLTongue

I thought the day she went into full fishwife mode when she told Teresa May where she could stick her backstop plan was even more mortifying. Embarrassed  Never mind the Ireland football top, she might as well have worn her pj's and night gown and had a cigarette in her hand - and delivered her speech from the doorstep of a rundown council house - to finish off that full fishwife effect. LOL

The cliched caricature forgot the obligatory bottle of Lambrini and Rose tramp stamp.......
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 9:43am

It's worked well for Ann Widdecombe.
The dark side.. And the light
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 9:44am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

I don't think I've a more shameful video than that of Farage and the other MEP's waving goodbye to the European Parliament LOL

Agreed. Embarrassing. Thought Mairead McGuinness handled it well
Farage is some fooking goon
Some people just deserve a slap
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Agreed. Embarrassing. Thought Mairead McGuinness handled it well
Farage is some fooking goon
Tell us something we don't know. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 9:49am
Personally I’ll miss Farage as an MEP.

His hatred for the EU and constantly sl*gging everyone off and just being a complete bastard made fantastic news 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 468469470471472 532>
  Share Topic