You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 419420421422423 532>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 3:00pm
Boris practically head butts Leadsom and misses a high five with Javid.....he just keeps on giving.
ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 6:45pm
Nice to see plenty of Irish supporters of Scottish independence marching shoulder to shoulder with us and proudly flying the Irish tricolour at the weekends march for Scottish independence in Edinburgh. Much appreciated Thumbs Up
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 8:10pm

Hurry up ET!
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 1:53am
Originally posted by ErsatzThistle ErsatzThistle wrote:

Nice to see plenty of Irish supporters of Scottish independence marching shoulder to shoulder with us and proudly flying the Irish tricolour at the weekends march for Scottish independence in Edinburgh. Much appreciated Thumbs Up

So you as a nation you need to follow up on your promises. Remain in the EU, that's by a consensus. Alternatively, have another referendum on Independence. Respect minorities and cultures. Flying a flag is one thing, but keeping a promise is another. I've been to Scotland plenty of times, and I respect your culture, but we live in a multi-cultured society and the old/new live among us from every quarter of the world.  Never forget, we [Irish]  were oppressed, forced to give up our lands, change our religion and culture. Poets and Theologians expressed what happened in Scotland/Ireland better than I ever will. But a song I know represents the true meaning of what you are fighting for. "Out in the fields " written  by Philip Lynott  and Gary Moore. 

Celtic brothers and sisters are now at arms with an old foe, remember that !

FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 8:50am

Scottish independence practically guaranteed now the way the tories are behaving , just a matter of time 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 9:00am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Scottish independence practically guaranteed now the way the tories are behaving , just a matter of time 

I am not so sure Depends on how the border turns out as it will be a template for the Scottish English border 

The border issue was a scare story before with them both in the Eu but now it’s likely to be an issue 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 12:56pm
Trying to make sense of Boris's customs plan. NI stays in some kind of customs union with the UK and EU. No tariffs on goods going from UK to NI, or from EU/ROI to NI, but there will be tariffs on goods going from NI to ROI?Is that it? because if it is it's really bad.

Edited by TonyNotJack - 14 Oct 2019 at 1:10pm
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 11:00am
Deal agreed but the DUP kicking up surprise surprise
Some people just deserve a slap
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 11:03am
could the DUP be tempted by cheques at the border
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 12:12pm
Will it get through Parliament?

Corbyn saying he'll reject it (surprise surprise)
Surely its nearing last chance saloon, accept this or leave with no deal
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

It will be very close. Beth Rigby from Sky reporting Johnson will not ask for an extension and paint this as deal or no deal. He might very well get it through. The ERG are swaying. 19 Labour MP's are saying they will support a deal. A few independents the same. It will be very close.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Can't leave without a deal under the Benn Act. He must seek an extension
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 12:28pm
I see Boris is no longer the Churchillian type stiff upper lip British hero that he has been for months, according to wee Jamie Bwyson

Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 12:35pm
Never! Never! Never! that mantra will never change, were also looking for a Veto apparently how could you agree to giving that mob a Veto? ***tsThumbs Down
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 1:55pm
XR activists endearing themselves to London commuters this morning.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

XR activists endearing themselves to London commuters this morning.
They should have nuked the place! It would raise awareness and we would have lost a few million ****s.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 3:47pm
Letwin amendment passed ensuring no deal crash out averted if the legislation isn't passed in time .

If an ex Tory minister doesn't trust his colleagues its fair to say there was likely planned some delay in enshrining into law to run down the clock down and force a hard Brexit  

No reason why the vote couldn't have taken place , Gove ducked the question when asked how would he ensure the legislation for the deal is passed in time to prevent no deal Brexit
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 4:38pm
@AVMikhailova
John Bercow reads out a note sent to him by Jacob Rees-Mogg, praising his decision to block Theresa May's attempt at another meaningful vote - made on similar grounds to today's decision

LOL

Outstanding from Bercow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 419420421422423 532>
  Share Topic