You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 532>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 10:15am

"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 10:19am
good god LOL
londonirish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 10:30am
General Election 2015
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 10:44am
The Mirror towing the party line
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 10:59am
Originally posted by londonirish londonirish wrote:

General Election 2015

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Galoglas View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Galoglas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

They'll be running out of threats by Friday at this rate. Bigger threat than Martians,Worse than ebola. I thought  the referendum was bad for lies and smears but it has notched up a scale at the thoughts of all those SNP bums on their nice green seats in Westminster. 
Aberdeen have what money can't buy - a soul, a team spirit built in a family tradition"
Di Stefano
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 9:22pm
Tomorrow's Sun

Really, Really hope the SNP win over 40 seats.The infantile sh*te the tabloids are coming out with is unreal. The little Englanders are running scared

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 10:14pm
This is going way beyond the level it was at during the indy ref.

It'll cause fury in Scotland.

Edited by colemanY2K - 10 Mar 2015 at 10:14pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 10:17pm
Incredible
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 10:33pm
I take it that is the 'English' Sun, interesting to note what the Scottish take on this would be. ?

The 'irish' sun of course is anybodys guess though I doubt the electoral fortunes of one of our biggest trading partners will trouble its pages bar the actual election
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 10:41pm
Not sure what the paper itself thinks but Sam,21 from Northants, says on page 3 of tomorrow's Irish sun, that the SNP's economic policies are as crazy as Sinn Fein's. We need business to grow and develop across our islands
Galoglas View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Galoglas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 6:45am
The SUN won't print that in Scotland. Maybe they have never heard of the internet and didn't think we would see it. 
Actually I welcome stuff like that just makes more and more people relise how Scotland is currently being viewed by many in England. Don't even think that photo of Tasmina Sheikh is actually her.And Pete Wishart doesn't consider himself British ??? a huge proportion of the Scottish population don't consider themselves as Brits.
This sort of thing will hit the soft unionists,they'll be the ones questioning why they did what they did when they see this.All the "better together" and all "one big family" crap. 
"And lets not forget they want to break up the UK" Well at least they got that bit right.
Aberdeen have what money can't buy - a soul, a team spirit built in a family tradition"
Di Stefano
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 11:08pm
Not what the Lib Dems need right now especially in Scotland

Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 12:44am
The polls all along are predicting that Danny will lose his seat, this just puts another nail in his MP coffin.

The Nats will make hay tomorrow. It'll blow over and there'll be another scandal on Friday.

Edited by colemanY2K - 12 Mar 2015 at 12:55am
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 12:04am
New YouGov poll out tonight. The trend remains as before with Labour making no head wind in Scotland. 

The SNP gaining 42 seats and Labour losing 32 seats is simply sensational.

YouGov #GE2015 poll Scotland seats: SNP 48 (+42) Lab 9 (-32) Con 1 (=) LDem 1 (-10)

Charles Kennedy was absolutely polluted on BBC Question Time tonight. It would be funny had he not a problem with the demon drink. It looks like he'll be the only Lib Dem MP left in Scotland after the GE.

Edited by colemanY2K - 13 Mar 2015 at 12:05am
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 12:07am
Labour should make a coalition with Jeremy Clarkson and his 700,000 petition signatures LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 12:09am
Suppose it's too much to hope that one of those Labour loses is that odious f**k Jim Murphy

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 12:12am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Labour should make a coalition with Jeremy Clarkson and his 700,000 petition signatures LOL

I heard you're flying the flag for UKIP in Sunderland mate
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 532>
  Share Topic