You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryanair a great bunch of lads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Lodger View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lodger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ryanair a great bunch of lads
    Posted: 17 May 2017 at 2:35pm
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 4:05pm
Actually didn't realise BA CityFlyer were starting a direct Ibiza Dublin route. Very handy.

It will include free food and drink, until "summer", so I imagine 11th June will still have free food. Then again, it's an early flight, so maybe you won't want booze at 9am.
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by ccfcmurphy ccfcmurphy wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I think I'm right in saying that BA have got rid of the free food and booze on short haul. Depends on the flight, though, and what airport you're flying through. If you are going through City or Stansted (it won't be Stansted on this trip, but it could be through City), then there is still free food and booze. If you are flying through Heathrow or Gatwick, you'll need to pay.

Flying home from Ibiza after 7 days on it I'd say food and booze will be the last thing on my mind Dead till Slattery's of course Embarrassed
There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 3:44pm

Edited by ccfcmurphy - 29 Mar 2017 at 3:46pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I think I'm right in saying that BA have got rid of the free food and booze on short haul. Depends on the flight, though, and what airport you're flying through. If you are going through City or Stansted (it won't be Stansted on this trip, but it could be through City), then there is still free food and booze. If you are flying through Heathrow or Gatwick, you'll need to pay.

Only one person on this forum can answer this question
2 people, 1 poster.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 3:26pm
Hah. Surely Topper wouldn't be drinking on shift though, and he's not a trolley dolly (much and all as it would be hilarious if he transpired to be a flight attendant rather than a pilot).

Edited by SuperDave84 - 29 Mar 2017 at 3:26pm
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 3:20pm

Only one person on this forum can answer this question
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 3:05pm
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Gigibongi33 Gigibongi33 wrote:

Get it yourself, go to the game, and you'll still be able to meet them for the lift back to Cork. Be grand.

Lads there customer service is shocking , no email address and the live chat is a pure copy and paste job Angry .

If I want I can get a full refund 179€ and then re-book the same outbound flight with the lads and an earlier flight home for 256. A difference of 77 quid but I think ill go for it rather than be in the air during the Austria game not knowing the score Dead I think id die

Tweet them. Guaranteed a response that way. Has worked for me in the past

All sorted Smile Got refunded 97€ for the flight home and ended up booking an earlier British airways flight home for 99€ . Happy days bring on Austria
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 12:43pm
This craic at the gate of putting your bag in the hold for free is a great job. No f**king about on the plane looking for space and then having to put the bag 10 rows behind you. Ryanair

Edited by colemanY2K - 28 Mar 2017 at 12:43pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Gigibongi33 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 5:58pm

Get it yourself, go to the game, and you'll still be able to meet them for the lift back to Cork. Be grand.

Lads there customer service is shocking , no email address and the live chat is a pure copy and paste job Angry .

If I want I can get a full refund 179€ and then re-book the same outbound flight with the lads and an earlier flight home for 256. A difference of 77 quid but I think ill go for it rather than be in the air during the Austria game not knowing the score Dead I think id die

Tweet them. Guaranteed a response that way. Has worked for me in the past
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 11:49am

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 10:40pm
Listen to superdave
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 4:21pm
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 3:32pm
I'm being offered the refund but dunno will I take it. Got the flights for 179 , there 350 now and there's 17 of us going.

If they let me change the return flight I could make the Austria game but I doubt any of the lads would follow suit. The only other flight home is at 8am Dead 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 3:14pm
Only if the time change is over three hours.

If it is 2h55m, you're fecked.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 3:13pm

Just got an email off Ryanair 
They changed the times of my flight to and from Spain on June the 4th to the 11th meaning I will now miss both the Uruguay and Austria games (bought 4 Duo packages last week) Surely they cant do this. I'll be in the Sky for the Austria game which will kill me Dead 

You should get an option to reject giving you a full refund
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 3:09pm
Just got an email off Ryanair 
They changed the times of my flight to and from Spain on June the 4th to the 11th meaning I will now miss both the Uruguay and Austria games (bought 4 Duo packages last week) Surely they cant do this. I'll be in the Sky for the Austria game which will kill me Dead 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic