You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Official Cabinteely FC Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 2:39pm
Cabinteely draw Shams in the EA sports cup.
Big Dublin derby there.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Sponsored Links

roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 2:43pm
Will be interesting to see how they go about accomodating us - we are only entitled to 180 tickets. Do they move the game?
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Will be interesting to see how they go about accomodating us - we are only entitled to 180 tickets. Do they move the game?

I`d doubt it. They are paying rent on Stradbrook so they`ll see a sell out as a very good thing they wont want to go somewhere else looking to rent a ground for a night.

Edited by Bitored - 19 Mar 2015 at 2:46pm
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 2:48pm

talk is they are going to build a temporary stand and Shams will help pay for it.
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

talk is they are going to build a temporary stand and Shams will help pay for it.

From homeless to homing others. Its gone full cycle.
country cousin View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote country cousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 3:28pm
Could be a Scrum for seats in the stand   
county couz
starryplough View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 8:16pm

Midweek I'm presuming? Isn't there no segregation though, so not sure they can really limit us to anything as such
Some Clubs Are Bigger Than Others
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 10:41pm
it`ll be very interesting to see how the crowds go now after a few losses
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 10:49pm
Decent crowd tonight. They seemed pretty happy with the performance tonight.
starryplough View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

So it too Cabinteely joining the league to get you to go to a match LOL. Dublin Bus provide a door to door service for you?
Some Clubs Are Bigger Than Others
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by starryplough starryplough wrote:

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

So it too Cabinteely joining the league to get you to go to a match LOL. Dublin Bus provide a door to door service for you?

I was at a game last week and have been to hundreds of LOI games son

Edited by Landon Donovan - 21 Mar 2015 at 6:01pm
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 9:04pm
The official attendance for Cabinteelys game against Shelbourne was 1,186.
That's unreal support for them. They seem to be doing everything the right way there. Best of luck to them.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

The official attendance for Cabinteelys game against Shelbourne was 1,186.
That's unreal support for them. They seem to be doing everything the right way there. Best of luck to them.

6 or 700 of them would have been Shels
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 9:21pm
Shels are averaging that at home, I doubt they are getting it away from home.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 9:24pm
Sorry, I forgot to use the sarcastic font for you.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 9:28pm

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
cabinfever View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabinfever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 10:56pm
anyone see this from Cabinteely today?I'm a Cabo fan myself so may be slightly bias but have to say I have been very impressed with their approach so far
https://twitter.com/Cabinteely_FC/status/581148329150648320
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic