You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Treaty FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 23>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Originally posted by Irish2011 Irish2011 wrote:

We might actually take this "derby" seriously given recent events. Genuinely gutted to lose Edozie Ouch
Any reason why he left?
window.post_1484918079676_16 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }window.post_1484918080333_37 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }

General story is he was offered €200 euro extra a week by Limerick. He was doing a course in Spiorad Naomh though City which could have got him into UCC which again would have been a free ride. He has dropped out now. First team football was also cited as a reason but don't see why he couldn't try and force himself in this year which I believe he would have. Seems silly on the clubs part not to meet him halfway and seems silly on his part to leave for Limerick. Either way we have lost a potential star. We play Limerick next on April 1st but it remains to be seen who the fool is. My money is on City in this instance. 
You rate him highly?
Sponsored Links

AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:41pm

We might actually take this "derby" seriously given recent events. Genuinely gutted to lose Edozie Ouch
Any reason why he left?
window.post_1484918079676_16 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }window.post_1484918080333_37 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }

General story is he was offered €200 euro extra a week by Limerick. He was doing a course in Spiorad Naomh though City which could have got him into UCC which again would have been a free ride. He has dropped out now. First team football was also cited as a reason but don't see why he couldn't try and force himself in this year which I believe he would have. Seems silly on the clubs part not to meet him halfway and seems silly on his part to leave for Limerick. Either way we have lost a potential star. We play Limerick next on April 1st but it remains to be seen who the fool is. My money is on City in this instance. 
You rate him highly?

He is extremely athletic and has bags of raw talent. His potential is as high as anyone who I've ever seen play for City. He's not a star yet but in my opinion he will be, and a big one at that. The fact that he was willing to sign a long term deal and we missed out is sickening. He is also outrageously popular especially with the kids and I'm in no doubt that he adds numbers to the attendance on his own. He is the biggest prospect the best academy in the country has produced and we just lost him to a newly promoted side over 8k a year. 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:54pm
Shouldn't have let him go, He made bits of the Roma defence last year in the youth cup and nearly scored the winner in the FAI cup final ,  gonna be like Daryl Horgan all over again Ermm 
RKBarmyArmy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKBarmyArmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:18pm
Its a right kick in the teeth to lose this lad, Im disgusted. The club have f**ked up big time. 
Fireball07 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fireball07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 10:59pm
Ogbene, Tosi & Hery are all positive signings. Strengthened areas where we needed strengthening, and also added a bit of depth. Things starting to come together now, people were very negative a few weeks ago but I think on the whole, you'd be happy enough with how it's going.

A centre-back is a must though. And you wouldn't argue with more defensive cover either.
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 10:58pm
Real buzz around Limerick now. Club in a good place. Let's hope it follows through to the season.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 8:51pm
Former Blackpool player Gary Taylor-Fletcher is on trial with us apparently
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

He signed for Bangor in the League of Wales last week.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 9:00pm
Must be Chinese whispers maybe he's on trial in Limerick so.

Edited by The White Cafu - 02 Feb 2017 at 9:01pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 9:08pm
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Hasn't been the League of Wales in about 15 years. Its the Welsh Premier League.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Hasn't been the League of Wales in about 15 years. Its the Welsh Premier League.

Konica League of Wales to me, then again I still call it the 'old first division' in conversation.
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 11:11pm

Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Konica League of Wales to me, then again I still call it the 'old first division' in conversation.
I remember you pulling me up for calling the National League The Conference so i`ve been lying in wait ever sense!LOL
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 11:13pm
Our bitterness defines us!
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 1:20pm
Young Tommy Robson a left back has signed for Limerick on loan should do well good player.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 7:53pm
First goal of the season.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 8:20pm
Tosi just put them 2 up
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 8:30pm
Excellent return to the PD so far for Limerick , 3-0 up against Rovers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 23>
  Share Topic