You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Better Call Saul

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2015 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Brilliant show. Still need to watch the finale but had watched all the others over the space of two nights.

And rossie there was a site that showed about 10 different nods to breaking bad. Some obvious to all but others hidden .

As said. Great show and looking forward to the finale tonight and then the next season

do you have the link to that site Andy? 

I thought the Kevin Costner one was very good but havent noticed too many more.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2015 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Brilliant show. Still need to watch the finale but had watched all the others over the space of two nights.

And rossie there was a site that showed about 10 different nods to breaking bad. Some obvious to all but others hidden .

As said. Great show and looking forward to the finale tonight and then the next season

do you have the link to that site Andy? 

I thought the Kevin Costner one was very good but havent noticed too many more.

http://www.dorkly.com/post/73671/clever-breaking-bad-easter-eggs-in-better-call-saul

This better call Saul has me thinking i might actually watch breaking bad over again.
newrygreen View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrygreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2015 at 7:39pm
Thought the finale was a bit of a let down
Twitter: @50SavesOfDeGea
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2015 at 3:58pm
I actually liked it. It sets it up nicely for season 2. Now I cannot wait. Defo going to rematch breaking bad to bridge the gap
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 8:54am
Season 2 starting next Monday Clap
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 8:59am
Bout fckin time.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 11:16am
Clap
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 11:19am
Only great bloody news
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 11:20am
I've forgotten what happened in the last series. I'll have to watch this again now.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 7:01pm
ITS BACK
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 7:12pm
1 episode per week release Thumbs Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 8:53pm
LOL  seen  that.

Coonts!
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 11:28pm
Bit disappointed with ep 1
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 2:45am
Slow moving episode but you know when you stick with it it will be good. Building for something good. Slickly made show
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 5:33am
Looking forward to this. I'm going to let them release the whole series first so I can do a binge session and fly through them.
mbyrne15 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbyrne15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 9:41am
Did they say if Jesse or Walt would be in this series?
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2016 at 3:57am
Watched it tonight. I really enjoy it. Sauls just such an interesting and self destructive character I'd watch it if it was a one man show.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2016 at 8:30am
Mike makes the show , two brilliant characters him and Saul, you know the score here you need to watch closely as the information will be needed later
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
  Share Topic