You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fellas who are whipped by their missus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2015 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Lads getting thick with other lads for not co!one out to play with them. What age are they 7.   If someone is not available big deal. We are all adults. If lads have other priorities that's their choice.    

Well you would get pissed off if some bitch comes along and takes yer best mate away from you and your small circle of friends. She don't let him play ball anymore, go down to the local for the odd pint, he doesn't turn up to stags, cancels on everything that is arranged in advance. Then when you do finally meet your old best friend (who was a mad fcuker prior to meeting this geebag) who you grew up with, he is dressed like a dork and can't think for himself anymore because this cĂșnt of a yoke has psychologically broke this lad to half the man he was.

Natural cycle of life is that lads have lots of time to head out for beers when they are single etc. When they get married and have kids etc its natural their priorities change and their wife and kids come first.   

Moaning on as forum is pointless. Go and get new mates rather than whining about losing your old friends who probably did not like you to begin with and could be just using the missus as an excuse.

Showr of money hits giving out about other lads getting on with their lives.

No problem with different priorities etc. It's the dropping out of stuff at the last minute that pisses people off. One week with the girl and totally disappearing. It's that sort of stuff that gets to people Baldy
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 1:11am
P.O.P.... Power of the Pussy lads.... tis a fact of life!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 6:45am
Down the years nothing has changed , like Baldie says if you are single you want someone to head out with ie, a drinking buddy but lads move on .
Given the choice if i had to pick a night out with the lads or the wife i would take the wife out . Why you may ask well i don't get out too often and it's great to spent it with someone you love . Thumbs Up
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 7:18am
Tony Soprano style Murph?
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 8:39am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Down the years nothing has changed , like Baldie says if you are single you want someone to head out with ie, a drinking buddy but lads move on .
Given the choice if i had to pick a night out with the lads or the wife i would take the wife out . Why you may ask well i don't get out too often and it's great to spent it with someone you love . Thumbs Up

The two of you don't seem to get what we're on about. We all move on & we all settle down.
Would you stop going to Ireland games because of your missus though? Or just stop going out altogether?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 9:27am

Is this the most nauseating post of the year?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 9:33am
We need to be sure what he meant by take out first Horse. Also, I believe Green Devil's post about taking his missus to Milan for Ed Sheeran is a contender too.
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 10:01am
It's the lads who post pics of themselves kissing their mot on Facebook that also need a smack in the balls.

Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 10:20am
Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

It's the lads  on Facebook that also need a smack in the balls.

Yeah I agree with that.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 11:01am

Get tae fook as they say in Glasgow. LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 11:26am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Get tae fook as they say in Glasgow. LOL

LOL I bet Claret Murphs Facebook profile pic is him and the misses shifting each other too Dead
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 12:41pm
Commmmmmmmmmmmmmme on lads now LOL

Lads are so macho when in a group but take them out of it and it's a different matter .
Did you ever say i love you will you marry me or was it , bitch this is your lucky day a have a free window in six months , ohh and you can buy your own ring as i am going am going out with the lads .

As for facebook jeezzzz do me a favour .
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 12:48pm

Lads are so macho when in a group but take them out of it and it's a different matter .
Did you ever say i love you will you marry me or was it , bitch this is your lucky day a have a free window in six months , ohh and you can buy your own ring as i am going am going out with the lads .

Some lads do put pics of themselves kissing the missus as their profile picture. Cringe worthy stuff.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 12:51pm

Some lads do put pics of themselves kissing the missus as their profile picture. Cringe worthy stuff.
I am one of these rare people who has never been on Facebook Big smile EVER .
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 1:53pm

The two of you don't seem to get what we're on about. We all move on & we all settle down.
Would you stop going to Ireland games because of your missus though? Or just stop going out altogether?

But why do you care what things yout mate does or does not do.

Edited by Baldrick - 22 Jan 2015 at 1:53pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 2:40pm
Why care about anything? Why care about the Irish football team?why have friends at all? Why get up in the morning? Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Why care about anything? Why care about the Irish football team?why have friends at all? Why get up in the morning? Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?

Well said Clap

If a fella has only been out one or two times since meeting his moth and drops out of stuff at the last second then surely we're entitled to question lads who are whipped. 
A few years ago when I pulled him up on his sudden disappearance he texted back saying "When you're in love you'll understand" I ran straight to nearest jacks and vomited. 
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 2:57pm

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Well said Clap

If a fella has only been out one or two times since meeting his moth and drops out of stuff at the last second then surely we're entitled to question lads who are whipped. 
A few years ago when I pulled him up on his sudden disappearance he texted back saying "When you're in love you'll understand" I ran straight to nearest jacks and vomited. 
Bet you didn't Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic