Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mourinho to be sacked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 32>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 8:00pm
It’s similar to the infamous Robert Pires v Portsmouth one for me, Herrera knows what he’s doing and instigates the contact
Not sure why you’re showing the Jesus one, that was a dive and should have been a yellow card.
Both were dives and the only one that was a penalty was Herrera on Otamendi as you’ve said.
Sponsored Links

deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Didn't think it was a dive, thought he got stood on. In general he is a **** though and I struggle to see what he offers the team really that they don't already have.

He pre-meditated and created the contact in order to deceive the ref
Just because there’s contact, doesn’t mean it isn’t a dive.
Shouldn’t be enough to send a grown man to the ground. A dive

Sorry but i fail to see where he created the contact to deceive the ref https://www.clippituser.tv/c/aylwwp

But anyway i've a feeling we'll both see this differently so that the last i'll say. Herrera isn't a likeable player in my opinion and i honestly don't think he'd start for most the teams in the top 10 in the league. Should be out the door in the summer

Agree very average nothing spectacular
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 7:35am
Herrera hasn't had a good season but there's a good player in there he proved that last season, I don't think he can play with Matic as they don't compliment each other well a bit like Kante and Matic together and I know they won the league last season but Matic was below par.

deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 8:48am
Don’t know if it’s loss of Pogba beside him or what but Matic hasn’t looked as commanding as he did at start looks like he is tired too or maybe carrying knock.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 9:28am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Herrera hasn't had a good season but there's a good player in there he proved that last season, I don't think he can play with Matic as they don't compliment each other well a bit like Kante and Matic together and I know they won the league last season but Matic was below par.

He was very good last year.
I'm not sure if it holds true for the full season but I remember seeing his stats were actually better than Kante during the season.

alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 9:49am
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Don’t know if it’s loss of Pogba beside him or what but Matic hasn’t looked as commanding as he did at start looks like he is tired too or maybe carrying knock.

yep, he's carrying groin injury I think.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

He was very good last year.
I'm not sure if it holds true for the full season but I remember seeing his stats were actually better than Kante during the season.

His interceptions/tackling stats were brilliant alright I would like to see him play in a midfield 3 alongside 2 attacking midfielders like Pogba and Mata the way Pep plays with Silva and De Bruyne.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 5:33pm
Surprised there's been no talk of him storming out the press conference yesterday.

Got upset at the lack of questions about Bournemouth and just focusing on the tunnel incident. It's hilarious when Jose goes off on one cos you know he fooking hates journalists and starts making them repeat questions deliberately and makes sly comments.

"By the way I'm playing Bournemouth tomorrow if you didnt know" LOL

Edited by coyne - 13 Dec 2017 at 5:34pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 7:26am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Surprised there's been no talk of him storming out the press conference yesterday.

Got upset at the lack of questions about Bournemouth and just focusing on the tunnel incident. It's hilarious when Jose goes off on one cos you know he fooking hates journalists and starts making them repeat questions deliberately and makes sly comments.

"By the way I'm playing Bournemouth tomorrow if you didnt know" LOL

Fake news.
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Only a matter of time now for Maureen.

I heard he was roundly booed on Sunday by the Trafford faithful, they've had enough.

I hope he stays, he's a cartoon character at this stage.

Would love to hear SlurAlex's opinion would be fascinatingly exhilarating.
What rubbish.

Were you at the game ?

Yes.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 6:25pm
SirAlex can't get enough of Mourinho parking the bus.  Most people who don't know their ball get bored and find the negativity with world class talent at his disposal poor fare but not experts who know their ball.

For them seeing 11 men behind the ball and refusing to attack a joy to behold.  Most people want to see their team attack but that's because they have a low IQ.  Most experts get their kicks out of seeing attacking wingers playing as full backs.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 6:37pm
Ferguson played a rubbish brand of football in his final few years. Its hilarious to see the revisionism. He even started the Old Trafford rot against City with the 1-6, and another home defeat the season after.

Only one win at Old Trafford against City since that 1-6 between 4 different managers.

But that wouldn't fit the narrative at all.

deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

Ferguson played a rubbish brand of football in his final few years. Its hilarious to see the revisionism. He even started the Old Trafford rot against City with the 1-6, and another home defeat the season after.

Only one win at Old Trafford against City since that 1-6 between 4 different managers.

But that wouldn't fit the narrative at all.

Ferguson took his eye off the ball last couple seasons. He left playing staff in not great shape eg nani Anderson etc
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 9:09pm
He's referring the the poster named SirAlex not the previous manager 

Edited by bhob - 14 Dec 2017 at 9:09pm
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 11:41pm
He's such an unlikeable person the way he moans and bitches and how everything is someone else's fault. What do Utd fans honestly think about him?

Edited by t_rAndy - 31 Dec 2017 at 11:42pm
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 11:48pm
I think it's very mixed, he does have plenty of support, but there is still a sizeable amount of fans that aren't best pleased with him. Personally, I think he will win another cup or 2 while he is there, but I can't wait for the day he leaves
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 9:24am
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 12:26pm
My bold prediction for 2018

Jose wont be manager of Man U on 1 Jan 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 32>
  Share Topic