Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mourinho to be sacked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 32>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 11:49am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

All the best managers are arrogant, they also all had a personality, something the special **** lacks.

There is a big difference between Arrogance and Confidence. The two are often confused with each other
Sponsored Links

deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 12:27pm
Should never have got the job
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

He should have told Herrera about the diving

When did Herrera dive?

Seriously ?

Yeah, when did he dive during the match? I must have missed it. He's antics annoy me on the pitch, rolling around and screaming like he's been shot but I don't remember him diving at the weekend.

He rightfully got booked at the weekend for diving to win a penalty. Keep up lad !
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 1:52pm

He should have told Herrera about the diving

When did Herrera dive?

Seriously ?

Yeah, when did he dive during the match? I must have missed it. He's antics annoy me on the pitch, rolling around and screaming like he's been shot but I don't remember him diving at the weekend.

He rightfully got booked at the weekend for diving to win a penalty. Keep up lad !

I actually believe he got booked for complaining about it rather then the dive , that's what I thought anyway, as Ref didn't produce yellow until he jumped up and began to run towards him

Edited by lassassinblanc - 12 Dec 2017 at 1:53pm
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 1:58pm
Didn't think it was a dive, thought he got stood on. In general he is a **** though and I struggle to see what he offers the team really that they don't already have.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 2:07pm
Did I see on here somewhere before that he won United's 'Player of the Year' award last year?? Seems incredible if so. I mean, he's not absolutely terrible but he is clearly very, very average.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 2:08pm
Herrera is a typical Mourinho player, sly and a moany little weasel who when he is booked for fouling, throws the toys outa the pram when Ray Charles would see he fouled.  It wasn't a dive, nor was it a foul for a penalty, the ref got it spot on.

Mourinho failed to mention the clear pen City shoulda had in the 1st half but he wouldn't I suppose.

Tick tock.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Herrera is a typical Mourinho player, sly and a moany little weasel who when he is booked for fouling, throws the toys outa the pram when Ray Charles would see he fouled.  It wasn't a dive, nor was it a foul for a penalty, the ref got it spot on.

Mourinho failed to mention the clear pen City shoulda had in the 1st half but he wouldn't I suppose.

Tick tock.

what penalty claim was that? that jesus dive penalty claim?
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

Tick tock.

Nah there one was where Herrera dragged Otamendi to the ground. Stone wall peno but nothing mentioned
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

Tick tock.

Otamendi was hauled to the ground whilst attacking a header from a set piece. 
El Puto Amo
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 2:49pm
Got a good laugh out of a snippet of a fan on a show similar to Arsenal fan TV describing Herrera last night on off the ball "not box to box, can't defend, no range of passing, what type of a midfielder is he!" in a deep mancunian accent LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

All the best managers are arrogant, they also all had a personality, something the special **** lacks.

There is a big difference between Arrogance and Confidence. The two are often confused with each other

I agree, but all the best managers were more than confident, they had, and still have, to a certain extent, a cocksure swagger about them. Clough, Stein, Ferguson,Shankly, Herrera, Michels, Cruyff, Zagallo etc. were all arrogant in one way or another. It isn't always a bad thing, the bravado is often necessary.
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 3:15pm

I agree, but all the best managers were more than confident, they had, and still have, to a certain extent, a cocksure swagger about them. Clough, Stein, Ferguson,Shankly, Herrera, Michels, Cruyff, Zagallo etc. were all arrogant in one way or another. It isn't always a bad thing, the bravado is often necessary.

Great post PM Jose is a complete dick fans will get tired of him and I bet players too. Lukaku was woeful v Liverpool at holding up the ball. That should be coachable thing to do with enough work. From looking at lukaku recent weeks it’s not looked it was worked on at all. Personally can’t stand Jose. It’s fine like Ferguson pissed off everyone but you knew he always had supporters and players backing (if he didn’t they were out you might say 😂) but Jose pisses everyone off including his own players and fans big time and mostly he pisses me off.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 3:19pm

But they were all arrogant with a slight humility to them unlike Mourinho who as you say is a special ****

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 3:24pm
It is just that Jose is rather boring. He may have intrigued the media for a little while and intimidated some referees, but the act has worn thin very quickly. I doubt Pep even gave him a second thought before the weekend's match. Wenger aside, Jose has list any influence he has had over opponents and has really just become a caricature of himself, he is the Dunphy of football management, in essence.
I know the personality cult of the manager has faded in the modern game, especially with the advancement of 'head' coaches, but I doubt there will be a huge interest in Mourinho in the future, while I would imagine Pep, who is himself arrogant in his own way, will continue to fascinate.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 3:25pm

But they were all arrogant with a slight humility to them unlike Mourinho who as you say is a special ****

True, I think it is because they all had a sense of humour and a bit of personality about them. All would be interesting dinner party guests, Mourinho would not.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 7:45pm

Didn't think it was a dive, thought he got stood on. In general he is a **** though and I struggle to see what he offers the team really that they don't already have.

He pre-meditated and created the contact in order to deceive the ref
Just because there’s contact, doesn’t mean it isn’t a dive.
Shouldn’t be enough to send a grown man to the ground. A dive
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 7:56pm

He pre-meditated and created the contact in order to deceive the ref
Just because there’s contact, doesn’t mean it isn’t a dive.
Shouldn’t be enough to send a grown man to the ground. A dive

Sorry but i fail to see where he created the contact to deceive the ref https://www.clippituser.tv/c/aylwwp

But anyway i've a feeling we'll both see this differently so that the last i'll say. Herrera isn't a likeable player in my opinion and i honestly don't think he'd start for most the teams in the top 10 in the league. Should be out the door in the summer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 32>
  Share Topic