Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mourinho to be sacked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 32>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Big Ron?? LOL  He's 77 for Jaysus sake!

Is he actually still compos mentis?

Where's Dave O'Leary these days?

Harry Bassett?

Tell me why not Big Ron?

He managed the club before and played cracking stuff. Has a proven track record and commands the respect of the players.  United fans want to see the days of Robson and Whiteside  back at Old Trafford.   I think the club now realise Mourinho was a mistake.  He's not their sort of manager.
FFS the man is retired.
He`s 77 and hasn't managed a team in 17 years. He`d be completely out of touch with modern football. You may as well throw John Giles and Trap in as his assistants.

Atkinson is not out of touch.  He has the charisma that the poison one doesn't have. He can get the players playing for him instantly unlike the poision one who has fallen out with most professional players in the world at this stage.  Big Ron knows the club and what the fans want.  The United Way in bred into the man.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 6:39pm

Harry Bassett?

Tell me why not Big Ron?

He managed the club before and played cracking stuff. Has a proven track record and commands the respect of the players.  United fans want to see the days of Robson and Whiteside  back at Old Trafford.   I think the club now realise Mourinho was a mistake.  He's not their sort of manager.

FFS the man is retired.
He`s 77 and hasn't managed a team in 17 years. He`d be completely out of touch with modern football. You may as well throw John Giles and Trap in as his assistants.

Whoooooooosh
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

They cant sack Mourinho TJ, they've invested to much in him. It'll be a case of keep spending money until they're successful.
They hardly went on the cheap with Moyes and Van Gaal.
Moyes cost them about 7Milion pound for 10 months as manger.

He`ll get until the summer with them but they are 8 points off the CL spot as it stands. If that gap gets bigger its highly debatable whether United should trust him to turn it around.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 7:06pm
No chance of the title. Very little chance of finishing top 4. Looks like they'll finish around 6th spot unless there's a massive turnaround in performance levels. So it's then a question of do they give Mourinho time to try and get in going in his second season? I don't think they should ever have appointed Mourinho, but I don't think they've any real choice but to give him at least 2 seasons at it now. Otherwise they just continue on the vicious cycle of mediocrity and chopping and changing managers that they are in. Even at that, I don't think it will end well for United and Mourinho in a year or two time either way.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Harry Bassett?

Tell me why not Big Ron?

FFS the man is retired.

Whoooooooosh

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 9:44pm
Only a matter of time before the Glazers bow to the fans pressure and bring back Big Ron to sort out this mess

rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 10:10pm
@ Trap junior:

Ive had PM's from members complaining that you're hijacking threads on the Rest of The World forum. Have looked at a few threads now and it's mostly rubbish that you're posting, for your own entertainment. There are lads who like to use this forum to chat about the various topics, it's not right to come on here and just post nonsense and disrupt the threads. The odd comment at most might be ok, but not spamming threads.

Take this as a warning please. Next time is a holiday.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

@ Trap junior:

Ive had PM's from members complaining that you're hijacking threads on the Rest of The World forum. Have looked at a few threads now and it's mostly rubbish that you're posting, for your own entertainment. There are lads who like to use this forum to chat about the various topics, it's not right to come on here and just post nonsense and disrupt the threads. The odd comment at most might be ok, but not spamming threads.

rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 10:41pm
Not going to be popular I know, but there really are ppl complaining. I rarely use the ROTW forum.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 10:45pm
Would be better if all the 'To be Sacked' threads were merged into 1 thread and let him play in there tbh !
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 10:49pm
To be fair Rolo these 'manager xxxxx to-be-sacked ' threads are his so he's not actually derailing the threads as he generally sticks on cue for these ones.  
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

@ Trap junior:

Let me guess my fan boy Green Devil.  LOL

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 11:13pm
Members = More than one 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Members = More than one 

I sent the other complaint

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 11:20pm

Members = More than one 

LOLLOL
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Members = More than one 

LOLLOL

LOLLOL
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 9:34pm

Members = More than one 

LOL LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 1:06am

It is hard to spin a positive on that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 32>
  Share Topic