Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mourinho to be sacked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 32>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 2:36pm
Image result for ron atkinson gif

A truly great football moment LOL Bring him back to Old Trafford. He would brighten up the place so much.
Sponsored Links

Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

The players are low on confidence. Big Ron has a proven track record of being able to lift a dispirited dressing room. He mabaged the club during a successful spell and knows the club. He wont play any of this Mourinho style rubbish and will play the United way. Instead of dossiers on stopping the opposition Big Ron will list the opposition team on a sketch pad say "thats their lot" before scrunching up the paper telling the United team that the opposition are rubbish. Football has been overcomplicated. It needs to be broken down back to its basics. Get the ball in their net. End of.
And if Big Ron won't do it, maybe this boy?

Edited by Territorial - 04 Nov 2016 at 2:52pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 3:22pm
I wouldn't mind seeing Big Ron back at some stage. Knows the club and is a bit old school which United could do with tbh. He'd have United up for it more than they were last night. Fair enough the Desailly comments were bad but the media completely blew it all out of proportion. Heat of the moment stuff after Desailly's horrific display. The Chinese comments were only a bit of fun and you ask any of those black/Chinese people who played for him if he was racist , they'd laugh at you.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I wouldn't mind seeing Big Ron back at some stage. Knows the club and is a bit old school which United could do with tbh. He'd have United up for it more than they were last night. Fair enough the Desailly comments were bad but the media completely blew it all out of proportion. Heat of the moment stuff after Desailly's horrific display. The Chinese comments were only a bit of fun and you ask any of those black/Chinese people who played for him if he was racist , they'd laugh at you.

Clap
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

The players are low on confidence. Big Ron has a proven track record of being able to lift a dispirited dressing room. He mabaged the club during a successful spell and knows the club. He wont play any of this Mourinho style rubbish and will play the United way. Instead of dossiers on stopping the opposition Big Ron will list the opposition team on a sketch pad say "thats their lot" before scrunching up the paper telling the United team that the opposition are rubbish. Football has been overcomplicated. It needs to be broken down back to its basics. Get the ball in their net. End of.
And if Big Ron won't do it, maybe this boy?

I assure you I am serious about Big Ron. He's exactly what United need. Basics. Old school proper football. No nonsense stuff. He'd get the crowd on their feet unlike this Mourinho lad who has endoresment deals with Leyland.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 4:22pm

I assure you I am serious about Big Ron. He's exactly what United need. Basics. Old school proper football. No nonsense stuff. He'd get the crowd on their feet unlike this Mourinho lad who has endoresment deals with Leyland.
Wow.

I am genuinely astonished.

P.S. Are you sure you're not trying to make fun out of us thicko's on the island, with your big city ways and the like...
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 4:58pm
Territorial what makes you think Big Ron wouldn't do well? His record was very good. He could do a job for United for 3/4 seasons and create the foundations for a longer term manager.

He always had United challenging for leagues. Would definitely win at least 1 premiership in those few seasons and maybe a European cup though it would be a little bit less likely.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 5:01pm
He is far better at handling the media too, people like big Ron, who couldn't?
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 5:14pm
Big Ron would be good short term solution.

Knows the club and his teams always played attractive football.

Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 5:32pm
Was over at the Burnley game last weekend. A few long term season ticket holders I know seem to think if results don't pick up in the next couple of months, Ron Atkinson could actually be brought in as a stop gap between Christmas and the summer - someone who knows what managing the club is about. And this was before the game and last night's result.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 5:37pm
They would have to turn the brightness of the floodlights down a bit to compensate for his glowing skin colour
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 5:39pm
Big Ron?? LOL  He's 77 for Jaysus sake!

Is he actually still compos mentis?

Where's Dave O'Leary these days?

Harry Bassett?

Edited by FREEWHEELER - 04 Nov 2016 at 5:40pm
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Harry Bassett?

Tell me why not Big Ron?

He managed the club before and played cracking stuff. Has a proven track record and commands the respect of the players.  United fans want to see the days of Robson and Whiteside  back at Old Trafford.   I think the club now realise Mourinho was a mistake.  He's not their sort of manager.

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 5:43pm
Not as strange as it seems at first.

He is still a regular at home games and has plenty of friends still at the club.Stranger things have happened .
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 5:46pm
He wants to work with Pogba, Martial and Rashford.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 6:20pm
Sent off again and another draw against a sh*t team

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 6:21pm
They cant sack Mourinho TJ, they've invested to much in him. It'll be a case of keep spending money until they're successful.
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 6:35pm

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Harry Bassett?

Tell me why not Big Ron?

He managed the club before and played cracking stuff. Has a proven track record and commands the respect of the players.  United fans want to see the days of Robson and Whiteside  back at Old Trafford.   I think the club now realise Mourinho was a mistake.  He's not their sort of manager.
FFS the man is retired.
He`s 77 and hasn't managed a team in 17 years. He`d be completely out of touch with modern football. You may as well throw John Giles and Trap in as his assistants.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 32>
  Share Topic