Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mourinho to be sacked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 32>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Since Friday hes yapped about city players diving, making tactical fouls when they lose possession, being lucky, not getting a penalty for Herrera, not showing respect after winning and that he wouldn’t be allowed to wear a yellow ribbon as a political show of support

nailed this one though RB

Someone get the crying **** a yellow ribbon to wear
Sponsored Links

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 5:38pm
What's the craic with the fight in the tunnel then. 
PaddyPower are doing odds for who threw milk over Mourinho LOL

Mikel Arteta hid part of his face from the cameras today aswell suggesting a bruise/cut - I didn't realise he was assistant manager, I thought he was still playing somewhere football wtf. Clown Shows how little attention I pay nowadays
kingofkings View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Going to a 'Bigger Club' next season

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofkings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 8:59am
He was right about the diving, and tactical fouls is part of the game these days. No idea what his issue with the yellow ribbon is though
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 9:06am
He should have told Herrera about the diving
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 9:08am

When did Herrera dive?
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 9:08am
Only a matter of time now for Maureen.

I heard he was roundly booed on Sunday by the Trafford faithful, they've had enough.

I hope he stays, he's a cartoon character at this stage.

Would love to hear SlurAlex's opinion would be fascinatingly exhilarating.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 9:17am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

When did Herrera dive?

Seriously ?
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 9:17am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

I heard he was roundly booed on Sunday by the Trafford faithful, they've had enough.

What rubbish.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 9:20am
Originally posted by newrynyuk newrynyuk wrote:

Every club Mourinho has been at, he's won the league in his second season.  The third season is when it all begins to fall apart.  If I was a Man United fan I'd start worrying now, what with yesterday City pretty much wrapping up the Premier League barring an unprecedented collapse.

I think he will stay at Man U two more seasons but wont win the league which is the No.1 priority. Knowing Jose he will probably add a few more cups.

The issue for Man U by then will be they have had 3 managers since Fergie and gone 7 years without a league title..... the pressure will start to mount.

I have no idea where Jose will go next. 
Another English club - No
Spain - No
Germans - No
Italy - Maybe...
Maybe international football??

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 9:29am

When did Herrera dive?

LOL

I suppose Young and Rashford have never dived either
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 9:30am
Mourinho always has and always will be a sore loser.

I do agree that yes an away team should be respectful and not over exert their celebrations, but did Man City really  do that without being their I'm unsure of this.

It was supposedly Mourinho's opinion that they did as he was the one who complained about it which tbh again when you look at his history of over celebrating himself (Running down touch line at Porto, sliding infront of opposition dugout to celebrate a last minute goal while at Chelsea can't remember who against, shushing the crowd after winning etc.) is a little rich coming from him.

Mourinho is as Pep once put it while at Barca the "f**king man" when it comes to dealing with the media and coming across as either the hero or the victim of something.

As Baggios points out his teams over the years haven't been the biggest advocate of fair play when it comes to simulation, Robben,Ronaldo,Young and plenty more.

I didn't see any of the after match interviews but I'd imagine his view was the Herrera didn't dive when he did.

Mourinho will sprout out anything to take the attention away from the fact that City won the game and that they will now most likely win the league, It as I said comes across as a sore loser.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 9:40am
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

What rubbish.
Were you at the game ?
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 9:47am

I'm no fan of Mourinho but a bit of context is needed. He has undoubtedly improved United. Now whether the improvement is sufficient given the funds invested is another question. They finished 6th last season and will probably finish 2nd this season plus they should have a good run the CL. That represents forward steps. 

The gap between themselves and City appears to be growing though. Pep has shown that you don't need to compromise between style and results. 

El Puto Amo
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 10:18am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I do agree that yes an away team should be respectful and not over exert their celebrations, but did Man City really  do that without being their I'm unsure of this.

It was supposedly Mourinho's opinion that they did as he was the one who complained about it which tbh again when you look at his history of over celebrating himself (Running down touch line at Porto, sliding infront of opposition dugout to celebrate a last minute goal while at Chelsea can't remember who against, shushing the crowd after winning etc.) is a little rich coming from him.

Mourinho is as Pep once put it while at Barca the "f**king man" when it comes to dealing with the media and coming across as either the hero or the victim of something.

As Baggios points out his teams over the years haven't been the biggest advocate of fair play when it comes to simulation, Robben,Ronaldo,Young and plenty more.

I didn't see any of the after match interviews but I'd imagine his view was the Herrera didn't dive when he did.

Mourinho will sprout out anything to take the attention away from the fact that City won the game and that they will now most likely win the league, It as I said comes across as a sore loser.
The man is a sore winner, never mind a sore loser! Complaining about another team celebrating is as ludicrous as him complaining about parking the bus or diving, he has done more to bring any of these into the game than anybody else.. A despicable man who sums up modern football in one odious being.
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 11:01am
Cit fans singing 'Park the bus, park the bus, Man Utd' on Sunday must seriously rankle with the Old Trafford faithful.

Long gone are the days of swashbuckling football.

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 11:04am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

The man is a sore winner, never mind a sore loser! Complaining about another team celebrating is as ludicrous as him complaining about parking the bus or diving, he has done more to bring any of these into the game than anybody else.. A despicable man who sums up modern football in one odious being.

He is indeed as as pointed out above. he is a arrogant f**ker

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 11:12am
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

When did Herrera dive?

Seriously ?

Yeah, when did he dive during the match? I must have missed it. He's antics annoy me on the pitch, rolling around and screaming like he's been shot but I don't remember him diving at the weekend.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 11:13am
All the best managers are arrogant, they also all had a personality, something the special **** lacks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 32>
  Share Topic