Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mourinho to be sacked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 32>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Jose to walk.

Klopp in.

Ancelotti is a banker. Liverpool need to act fast.

Would hate to see him back there. A gent!

Was hoping his supposed planned back surgery may put a stop to any possibility of a return.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sponsored Links

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 7:15pm
Boom boom.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 7:18pm
Jose stays.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Boom boom.

Why would anyone support that shower of ****s? Especially an Irishman.  Whats your reason?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 7:34pm
What has being Irish got to do with anything?

You're an Irishman and you want our manager to fail.

As You Were
Three in a row
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Boom boom.

Why would anyone support that shower of ****s? Especially an Irishman.  Whats your reason?
I'd say he's a hun. If not, it's just stupid, completely stupid. 
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 7:39pm

I want a better manager in charge of my country's team.

As for Chelsea, they are the Linfield of England. They are a soulless club, with a horrible prick of a manager and horrible dislikeable players like John Terry and Edin Hazard.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Boom boom.

I'd say he's a hun. If not, it's just stupid, completely stupid. 
Correct on both.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 7:57pm

As for Chelsea, they are the Linfield of England. They are a soulless club, with a horrible prick of a manager and horrible dislikeable players like John Terry and Edin Hazard.

Define a club with a soul then?

As You Were
Three in a row
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 8:09pm
It was great to see Jose seething on the touchline.

Wonder who or what he blames for this?
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 8:17pm
What's it fkn matter who Franko supports ffs, he could follow rangers and I'd not give a fk as long as he's supporting Ireland

But you are a barca fkr Franko
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 8:21pm

Answer my questions first please. Why do you support Chelsea? When did you start supporting Chelsea?

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 10:26pm
Answer him Go Dammit he demands it
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 10:30pm

Answer my questions first please. Why do you support Chelsea? When did you start supporting Chelsea?
1989, because of my Dad.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 3:03am
Fair enough.  I think Chelsea are soulless because they didnt naturally evolve as a club but instead needed a rich Russian to exalt themselves into 'big club status'.  They didnt become a big club by winning league titles over decades like Liverpool or Man United did.  Man City don't deserve to be in the so called top club status either but instead needed 3rd party intervention.

And before you say United and Liverpool have rich owners I will reply they were big clubs in the 1960's long before the day of FSG or Glazers.

Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 3:07am

Fair enough.  I think Chelsea are soulless because they didnt naturally evolve as a club but instead needed a rich Russian to exalt themselves into 'big club status'.  They didnt become a big club by winning league titles over decades like Liverpool or Man United did.  Man City don't deserve to be in the so called top club status either but instead needed 3rd party intervention.

And before you say United and Liverpool have rich owners I will reply they were big clubs in the 1960's long before the day of FSG or Glazers.

While I don't disagree with the basis of your argument, football has moved on a long way from the 60s.liverpool and man u have long since sold their soul to marketing men, TV deals and wealthy owners.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 3:31am
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

While I don't disagree with the basis of your argument, football has moved on a long way from the 60s.liverpool and man u have long since sold their soul to marketing men, TV deals and wealthy owners.

Yeah but they still have their history that they acquired and the fan base they built up over time.  They won league title when there wasn't much money difference between the clubs in the leagues. At least not compared to now.  Chelsea only won one league title before abramovich came along and were traditionally not one of the big clubs in England. They needed a multi billionaire to bypass the long hard earned road to success.  They dont have any history or pedigree to be called a big club bar a couple of FA Cups and a Cup winners cup.  Liverpool and Man United were multiple league winners, won the European Cup, FA Cups etc..  They established themselves as big clubs over time with success earned on the pitch. Not given to them overnight by some rich oligarch.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 11:25am
There are very few clubs with any soul now, particularly in the EPL, you may as well support McDonalds or Danone
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 32>
  Share Topic