You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cupping of blood - Hijama

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cupping of blood - Hijama
    Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 11:55pm
Anybody ever get this done? Turkish lad in the job has it done once a year and says it has a huge effect on him. He's not the healthiest, hugely overweight, diabetic, poor enough eyesight to name a few. Reckons he feels brand new afterwards and sleeps perfectly.

He showed me the pics of it being done to him, and some of the blood that was extracted was almost like strawberry jam looking in appearance.

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/science/getting-rid-of-bad-blood

Edited by Sham157 - 16 Dec 2014 at 11:55pm
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 12:11am
Interesting. Wouldn't be losing much blood id imagine. I know for a fact that some people who get blood drained from them feel better, and its almost like a drug to them the feeling they get.
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 12:17am
more a leeches and trepanation man, myself
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 12:23am
vampires....
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 8:31am
Once a snake handler always a snake handler
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 9:06am
I'd suggest everyone should get checked for haemochromatosis too. It's when you have an excessive amount of iron in your blood and can result in heart, kidney and liver problems.
The remedy is to get blood taken every few months.

It's known as the Celtic disease

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_overload

Edited by seanyshuffler - 17 Dec 2014 at 9:09am
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 9:08am
Funny you should mention that Seany...
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 9:17am
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

I'd suggest everyone should get checked for haemochromatosis too. It's when you have an excessive amount of iron in your blood and can result in heart, kidney and liver problems.

Yeah my missus has that - you'd think the amount of blood that p1sses out of burds each month would be enough to keep their iron levels down 
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 9:17am
......yes, quite funny indeed Bob, quiet funny indeed.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 11:03am
Ironman suffered terribly with haemochromatosis
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Funny you should mention that Seany...

Cool
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 8:21pm

Yes everyone should get checked for this. Only found out 5 years ago I have this when my brother found out he had it too. Its a gene a lot of Irish people have and its passed on through the generations. If not treated in the long term it can cause serious implications , and it has killed many people through the years when not attended to, through the above problems you mentioned.
Zico View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 8:46pm
My GF has the opposite affect. She bleeds for a week she is a ****.
I want to eat your ....
Rangers William 6UK View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rangers William 6UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 9:52pm

So I can't get it then?
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 10:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic