You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Paddy Power . Absolute Bluffers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Il Principe Il Principe wrote:

Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Originally posted by SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN wrote:

Mostly roulette and blackjack yeah there definitely the worst, very easily done especially after a few drinks Cry

Online roulette is an absolute scam. When PP first introduced it, I thought I was on the pig's back by backing red and doubling my stake each time until it came up, then switch to black and repeat. I had built a nice little pot and was expecting them to cut me off when I hit 11 reds in a row.

That's not online betting that's just roulette. You were playing the martingale system. It's a classic, people think oh well eventually Red or Black has to happen but if your initial stake was £1 after 10 spins you could be betting £512 to cover your losses so far and if you win you'll be £1 in profit.  

That's exactly it. So long as you have the capital to back you up, you'll be alright. I ran out of road!

lol no you won't be alright 
That's the whole point you'll be be f**ked. Maybe a flat progression like the D'alembert system might be better but in fairness the house never loses.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 12:56am

Originally posted by Il Principe Il Principe wrote:

Originally posted by SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN wrote:

Mostly roulette and blackjack yeah there definitely the worst, very easily done especially after a few drinks Cry

Online roulette is an absolute scam. When PP first introduced it, I thought I was on the pig's back by backing red and doubling my stake each time until it came up, then switch to black and repeat. I had built a nice little pot and was expecting them to cut me off when I hit 11 reds in a row.

That's not online betting that's just roulette. You were playing the martingale system. It's a classic, people think oh well eventually Red or Black has to happen but if your initial stake was £1 after 10 spins you could be betting £512 to cover your losses so far and if you win you'll be £1 in profit.  

That's exactly it. So long as you have the capital to back you up, you'll be alright. I ran out of road!

lol no you won't be alright 
That's the whole point you'll be be f**ked. Maybe a flat progression like the D'alembert system might be better but in fairness the house never loses.

Yes, I get that, which is why I said so long as you have the capital to back you up....

You'll end up betting large sums for marginal gains. I had been doing a couple of hours a day and was averaging about €30 an hour profit (whilst watching telly) until I hit 11 in a row. Haven't played it since, and that must have been 14 or 15 years ago!

Edited by Lenny82 - 18 Jun 2020 at 1:01am
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 12:07pm
Has anyone ever successfully beaten the drop in the PP online game?

You get a free entry every day starting with £1,000 - 12 questions to answer by putting/splitting your money on yes or no outcomes and whatever you're left with at the end get credited to your account

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 24 Sep 2020 at 12:07pm
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 12:30pm
Have had a go at his a good few times RB but usually fall by the wayside after about 4 or 5 questions, I tend to go all in on most questions
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 1:03pm

i'm the same, but am on the 9th question now

Do you have to go all in on your last question I wonder?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

You did on the tv show so I’d say yes
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I won €200 on question 10 before(it's 12  now). Was on €800 and went 600/200 split. It was Crystal Palace v Spurs in the FA Cup BTTS. I went for yes. Palace won 2-0. Kieran Trippier missed a peno for Spurs. I was fuming.

Won €50 another time

To answer your question, you can still split on the last question.

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 24 Sep 2020 at 2:22pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 2:32pm
Thumbs Up
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2021 at 4:56pm
Jaysus that add for the Euros is seriously cringeworthy. 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2021 at 11:48am
Paddy Powers have agreed a deal to buy the company Tombola for £400m.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic