You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Paddy Power . Absolute Bluffers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Don't usually bet with PP, only use them for club GAA games now.

Do they pay you out quicker now when you withdraw money? Withdrew money last night and its in my bank already, usually takes 2-3 days

Instant withdrawals with VISA debit now. PP have it about 3 month now I think. BET365 have it over a year now.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 10:33am
I bet with BET365 and have a visa debit and it still takes 2 days
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 11:06am
Really? It's instant for me.

As You Were
Three in a row
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 12:57pm
It's only certain banks
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 1:09pm

Yeah 365 is minimum 2 working days for me, Win on a Friday evening for example & it could be Tuesday afternoon before you receive it. 
Ladbrokes to/from PayPal is the quickest I’ve seen. 
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 1:32pm
Bet365 cash is back on the VISA card in 2 mins after withdrawal is made. Anything under 2k.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Yeah 365 is minimum 2 working days for me, Win on a Friday evening for example & it could be Tuesday afternoon before you receive it. 

PayPal in general process transactions very quickly, very handy for that. Bet365 are almost instant for me too, one of the reasons I use them. I actually closed my PP account a couple of weeks ago, couldn’t find any benefit to using them, their odds are often some of the worst around.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

PayPal in general process transactions very quickly, very handy for that. Bet365 are almost instant for me too, one of the reasons I use them. I actually closed my PP account a couple of weeks ago, couldn’t find any benefit to using them, their odds are often some of the worst around.
I just use PP for beat the drop. App is crap and their odds are crap.

As You Were
Three in a row
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I just use PP for beat the drop. App is crap and their odds are crap.
Agreed. The worst online bookie IMO 
365 would be no1 by a stretch then Ladbrokes 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 2:21pm
365 are ****s. I am finding Betway great.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Bet365 cash is back on the VISA card in 2 mins after withdrawal is made. Anything under 2k.
That's strange. PP instant for me but BET 365 take 2 days, both on the same card for same bank
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 3:34pm
William Hill and Ladbrokes would be my preferred choice at the moment, any bookmakers that offers price boosts for each day will do for me.

The lay out of the 365 app is the best though.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 3:59pm
Not the biggest fan of the Ladbrokes app, but the amount of boosts you get from them is very good. What’s the problem with Bet365 PM?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 4:11pm
You get a £10 free bet from Bet365 some weeks, but I've noticed if you're winning (in profit for the week) you don't get one.
If you're putting in plenty of money and not taking much out you would get a free bet every week

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 6:00pm

Not the biggest fan of the Ladbrokes app, but the amount of boosts you get from them is very good. What’s the problem with Bet365 PM?
One good month and I was limited to twenty quid bets, you would swear I was going to close them down! 
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 6:02pm
Boyle are quick to pay out and generally have good odds for club GAA matches as well as in play betting for some club games.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 12:16pm

Just started today that the withdrawl is now pretty much instant

On another note, did over 10 corners in the Spurs game last night with my £25 free bet
there were 9 corners in the first half,
10 by the 65th minute onwards
Finished on 10 Angry
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 12:42pm

Just started today that the withdrawl is now pretty much instant

On another note, did over 10 corners in the Spurs game last night with my £25 free bet
there were 9 corners in the first half,
10 by the 65th minute onwards
Finished on 10 Angry

When 365 were offering £25 or £50 (not sure which it was) free in play bet in last season's champions league final, my brother backed for there to be no penalty inside the first minute at 1/1000 LOL (just to qualify for the free in play bet) Good old Sissoko Clap

Edited by BrendanD88 - 02 Oct 2019 at 12:45pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
  Share Topic