You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL FANTASY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 68>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 10:18am
Scoring serious points last few weeks even with an average quarter back but its all to late have johnathon stewart and devontaa freeman at RB and also picked up jamaal williams on a waiver who is flying it for Green Bay of late
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 10:25am
Originally posted by willGUFC willGUFC wrote:

Scoring serious points last few weeks even with an average quarter back but its all to late have johnathon stewart and devontaa freeman at RB and also picked up jamaal williams on a waiver who is flying it for Green Bay of late

Went looking for him this morning myself, good pick up
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Shedite's Silverados - if they win next week, they need the Night Trains to beat Borussia's Broncos, and they're in.
I got the win I needed but need a monster night from some Patriots tonight to give Night Trains the win I need.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Shedite's Silverados - if they win next week, they need the Night Trains to beat Borussia's Broncos, and they're in.
I got the win I needed but need a monster night from some Patriots tonight to give Night Trains the win I need.

I'm going to bench those two lads for the laugh.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 4:21pm

I'm going to bench those two lads for the laugh.
LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 5:39pm
I obviously won't.

I want to be top scorer by a distance.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 9:22am

Borussia's Broncos 85.96
The Night Trains 85.44

Motherf**ker!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 5:20pm
How do you think I feel!

Top scoring team in the league (I think for the third year running), an average of over 100 points a week, only one team within 100 points of me, and three defeats by 1.30 points or less (including the 0.14 point defeat to the Silverados!)

I think both of us are within our rights to be f**king sickened at how this season has gone.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 12 Dec 2017 at 5:20pm
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 5:28pm

How do you think I feel!

Top scoring team in the league (I think for the third year running), an average of over 100 points a week, only one team within 100 points of me, and three defeats by 1.30 points or less (including the 0.14 point defeat to the Silverados!)

I think both of us are within our rights to be f**king sickened at how this season has gone.

I can see there being calls to amend the scoring system for next season !

In the other league I play in on Yahoo, I finished level with one other team for a play off spot. The decider was points scored : My team had scored 1380.85, the other team scored 1382.02, so I lost out 1.17 points i.e. One catch by any one of my players at any point over the entire season. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 5:41pm
Gah, now that's a total ball breaker. Like I thought I was bad but that is absolutely abysmal luck.

You won't hear me objecting to an overall points scored tiebreaker.

The total points rule really rewards the diligent. Like if you're losing by 40 points heading into MNF and have two running backs in the same committee and you have to play one, it should make some difference which one you go with; using a total points tiebreaker reduces the number of decisions that ultimately mean nothing.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 12 Dec 2017 at 5:43pm
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 10:49pm
Gurley after knocking me out with 33 points in the first half ffs
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 11:24pm
Glad I'm only in the consolation bracket:

Davante Adams: heavy hit, concussion, out, probably questionable for next week, if not out;
Antonio Brown: hit, bruised ankle, out, probably questionable for next week, if not out;
Rex Burkhead: knee injury, out, probably out for next week too;
And the Seahawks defence LOL

That sort of sh*te production would have been a total disaster if it actually mattered.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 10:29am
I totally missed that Fournette was inactive - Rubbish !
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 10:39am
That was unlucky, we both had players with last-second injury designations having been on Questionable all week, yours didn't start, mine got 11.20.

Still expect to lose, TB are sh*te at pass defence.

Edited by nvidic - 18 Dec 2017 at 10:39am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

I totally missed that Fournette was inactive - Rubbish !

I saw that! Like the option was obviously McCaffrey up from flex, and Matthews in at flex. Those 15.50 points would have you a win already. I still think you have a shot with Sanu.

I still want 5th overall and a 100 point average over the season. I need 100.44 points next week for the average and I have Zeke Elliott back, even if both my starting WRs (Adams and Brown) are likely out. I also need 12.30 or less from Devonta Freeman tonight to make the fifth place final.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 18 Dec 2017 at 10:53pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 7:25am
I was very, very fortunate there

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 10:00am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

I was at Ally Pally for the darts on Saturday night and then Saturday night got extended into pints on Sunday afternoon. On a normal Sunday, I would have been on the case here.
But that's a reason, not an excuse - Well done on the win !
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

I was at Ally Pally for the darts on Saturday night and then Saturday night got extended into pints on Sunday afternoon. On a normal Sunday, I would have been on the case here.
But that's a reason, not an excuse - Well done on the win !

Cheers! You were unlucky it was such a late designation, I'd JuJu on the same thing and he played.

Of all the people I don't want to lose to, Philly is definitely topLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 68>
  Share Topic