You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL FANTASY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 68>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Just threw all the eagles into the team there and hope for a miracle result on saturday now Ouch though did manage the miracle last year if memory serves me correctly 

was praying you'd think it was a sunday game and forget to change til sun morningLOL
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 11:25pm
I am leaning towards Bortles too.... I cannot risk waiting on Newton because I don't have another option and there are no other free agents who will be playing later this weekend, not even Case Keenum, who my opponent picked up this week, probably to screw with me, by the looks of it.

I think the Stewart/Mason decision can be decided depending on whether Newton plays. If he doesn't, Carolina will be running it a lot more presumably and I'll go for Stewart. If Newton does play, I'll stick with Mason, I think. Sunday decision.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Just threw all the eagles into the team there and hope for a miracle result on saturday now Ouch though did manage the miracle last year if memory serves me correctly 

was praying you'd think it was a sunday game and forget to change til sun morningLOL
You should know by now, I only follow the eagles and check who they're playing next every tuesday if I dont already know so no chance I'd make that feck up though the projections where better had I not changed the team LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 11:35pm

Think Newton will play myself, would lean towarrds bortles

Cleveand gave up a lotta running td's last week..

Just checked though and both Cleveland (v. Stewart) and New York Giants (v. Mason) have given up 10 TDs on the season along the ground. Hmmm, decisions, decisions. I'm going to leave it to the Newton factor.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2014 at 12:23am
Okay, actually, just picked up Clausen.

So, risk it and start Blake Bortles tonight, or wait til Sunday and see if Newton starts and if he doesn't start Clausen?
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 2:06am
forgot to move shonn greene out of the flex slot, massive mistake

Gore going well at least
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 2:12am
Riley Cooper on my bench in my other league. Two TDs. Whoops. Championship game.

Anquan Boldin as well. I was kinda pissed off when it looked like he had scored.

Odell Beckham, Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown and Torrey Smith starting which is why Cooper and Boldin are benched.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 2:21am
I do have the San Francisco Defence though, so there's that.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 8:26pm
That's me beat too

Bennett not scoring for Bears and benching Cooper really has fuked me over sums up my nfl weekend
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 9:44pm
59 points sitting on the bench has put me out

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2014 at 8:11pm
right, advice needed, have to pick 2 of 3

Frank Gore (ARI tough team to run against but he's playing for a big potential contract)
Branden Oliver (KC, Ryan Matthews is out)
Eddie Royal (KC, tough team thru the air, Keenan Allen likely out)
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2014 at 12:44am
Barring any score corrections I've retained my crown and won three ybig fantasy comps in a rowCool

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2014 at 3:22pm

Barring any score corrections I've retained my crown and won three ybig fantasy comps in a rowCool
Clap

Mighty final, won by .5 of a point. 

Frank Gore with a 24 year run with 4mns left looks to be the now that won it for you 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2014 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Clap

Mighty final, won by .5 of a point. 

Frank Gore with a 24 year run with 4mns left looks to be the now that won it for you 

yeah, was a cracker, great season too!

Gron got pulled for me with half an hour left which had me worrying but clay did the business for me, as did Royal, my other late addition

Super Bowl lot harder to call this year, not sure of my tactics for the play off fantasy

Also, next years fantasy draft I can see being WR heavy up front, RB's were tightly enough bunched this year
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2014 at 8:12pm
I setup the NFL.com playoff challenge too for anyone who wants to join. No draft required, just pick your players. If you have a player in week 1 and keep them for week 2, you get double points the next week.

http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/group/214198/join?icampaign=playoffchallenge_lm_email_invite

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 7:55pm
BUMP for the play off challenge

We could possibly rename the thread title to gain attention.

Edited by Landon Donovan - 02 Jan 2015 at 7:56pm
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2015 at 6:30pm
The green hay hackers are in
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2015 at 6:38pm
My picks are made, haven't watched any games in 2 weeks or so - getting my excuses in early....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 68>
  Share Topic