Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New FAI Ticket Club - Fans Direct

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 43>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

Hold on, this is just the existing portal, with a different name??

Yes. But they are really, really going to pay close attention to it this time .......

thank f**k for that, thought it was the same myself.....phew
Sponsored Links

PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:54pm

Yes. But they are really, really going to pay close attention to it this time .......

The scene from Father Ted with Dougal watching the corner flag just popped into my head
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Feel sorry for you brianie you have been used . The ramping up has to be started now with a reply to this rubbish. They got us arguing for 2 days nearly while they got a free run .
Eh, Used by who?
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:57pm
This is a complete load of sh*te. Same thing already in place, called the away portal
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

This is a complete load of sh*te. Same thing already in place, called the away portal

Agree, Original motivation for formation of Travel Club, Transparent, Honest and Fair, no other agenda other than Fair Ticket AllocationThumbs Up
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

Agree, Original motivation for formation of Travel Club, Transparent, Honest and Fair, no other agenda other than Fair Ticket AllocationThumbs Up
fair and transparent within the club. Outside of that nothing changes in the larger scheme
Tippbiffo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippbiffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 8:18pm
I just want tickets to see my country play. I don't care about the beer, the craic or the moaning. I don't want an elite club set up within an elite club. Being entitled to an away ticket is a bit like the property ladder in Dublin. No matter what official channels you go through such as the portal and being a member of a club etc....it's just getting harder and harder to see any fair way to sort the true away fans from the bandwagons. I'm not advocating myself as a true away fan but would like the chance. Goodnight Saigon.
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 8:18pm

This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 8:23pm
Mike Ashley running this ??

l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 8:26pm
The Emperor's new clothes springs to mind again....
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Tippbiffo Tippbiffo wrote:

I just want tickets to see my country play. I don't care about the beer, the craic or the moaning. I don't want an elite club set up within an elite club. Being entitled to an away ticket is a bit like the property ladder in Dublin. No matter what official channels you go through such as the portal and being a member of a club etc....it's just getting harder and harder to see any fair way to sort the true away fans from the bandwagons. I'm not advocating myself as a true away fan but would like the chance. Goodnight Saigon.

Property ladder DAFT.IE

Delaney And Fans Together.IE
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 8:36pm
That's that sorted so, fair play to the fai
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 9:16pm
These groups are small but the Poland match is far away...
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Just not so fine silk!
ITS KEANE YES

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

I thought of the exact same thing !
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 9:32pm
Thank you for your e-mail to enquire about joining Fans Direct.

We will be holding stakeholder meetings among supporter groups and clubs during December and January to prepare the way for this process. We will keep you updated on progress in this area during this period and look forward to engaging with you to enhance your experience.
from Facebook.

"What are We" sorry ill get my coat.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 9:56pm
So basically if your not in a supporters club and registered on the away portal you'll be thrown into this when it comes to ticket allocations.......well fcuk me arn't they a bright bunch!

It's basically them admitting that those who applied independently were ignored for Scotland but they'll make a up a SC club for them now.

Christ on a bike!

Edited by ShamtheRam - 21 Nov 2014 at 9:56pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

So basically if your not in a supporters club and registered on the away portal you'll be thrown into this when it comes to ticket allocations.......well fcuk me arn't they a bright bunch!

It's basically them admitting that those who applied independently were ignored for Scotland but they'll make a up a SC club for them now.

Christ on a bike!
Travel ClubThumbs UpBy the Fans For the Fans
ITS KEANE YES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 43>
  Share Topic