Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rain Paulo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 9:04pm
His Bohsfan84 profile would seriously put you off posting in ROI section.absolute sad bastard of massive proportions

Sponsored Links

Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 9:17pm
I'm not RainPaulo but I will be in Cullen's pub in Ballsbridge to pick up two tickets on Monday, so you are more than welcome to repeat that to my face.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 9:22pm
You're just equally as negative as him, ok then.

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

I'm not RainPaulo but I will be in Cullen's pub in Ballsbridge to pick up two tickets on Monday, so you are more than welcome to repeat that to my face.
Smells of garethjoseph or the little pavement dancer who claimed to follow the hoops
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 6:02pm
Just seen bohsgobsh*te84 referring to our record scorer as 'goalhanger' on the Georgia thread.

Edited by irishmufc - 06 Sep 2015 at 6:03pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Smells of garethjoseph or the little pavement dancer who claimed to follow the hoops

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

He is a bad wum and if he identifies himself in Ballsbridge i will say it to all his faces
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 6:17pm

Just seen bohsgobsh*te84 referring to our record scorer as 'goalhanger' on the Georgia thread.

I wasn't diminishing his accomplishments at all. I was simply pointing out a fact. He barely left the penalty area throughout the entire game. Jon Walters did all his running for him. Might get away with it against Gibraltar...

I think it's a bit cheeky and simplistic saying I simply called him a goalhanger without looking at the broader context.

Edited by Bohsfan84 - 06 Sep 2015 at 6:20pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 7:39pm

He is a bad wum and if he identifies himself in Ballsbridge i will say it to all his faces

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 10:55pm
You're a f**king clown who trolls the threads knocking and dishing our players and then cries to the mods.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 12:03am
Everyone knocks and disses players. Maybe I am a bit too vocal about Whelan, Walters, Keane?

And if I thought I could talk to you courteously then I would have PM'D you first but unfortunately I tried that with someone else and he went here saying I said stuff I never said - so it's a no win situation for me. What do you want me to do?

I want the team to win just as much as anyone else.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

You're a f**king clown who trolls the threads knocking and dishing our players and then cries to the mods.

But he's not RainPaolo

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2015 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

When someone pm's you telling you they are not a former poster it's a bit of a give away

2 months later and this clown is still allowed to post, he absolutely ruins the ROI section

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2015 at 9:27pm
I'd be near certain it's not rainpaulo. His posts are way too eloquent to be either TNC or RP. Most of their posts were one liners also
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2015 at 11:59am
If Bohs is Rainpaulo he has moved to a different part of Ireland. So it's probably not him

Sono your nearly always wrong with your accusations. LOL 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 8:33pm
Cathalthesmart?
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 11:57pm
No, doesn't dislike Whelan quite enough. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2017 at 5:49pm
John Wick
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic