You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Have you ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Have you ever come off a thread mill? Done it today nearly killed myself. Phone fell an instinct was to try pick it up but then I went with it. Luckily I landed on my two feet and saves further embarrassment!

Yeah. First time ever in a gym when I was about 15/16, went on the treadmill. Few minutes in and my towel fell of the rail and on to the running part. Instinctively went to stop and pick it up and flew off the treadmill and on to the floor.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 10:54pm

Like this?
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

True Story:- I am not the fastest on the toilet, takes me a good 15-20 minutes to complete the full operation, I also like to take my t-shirt of as a comfort thing. I was on a trip with 3 of my mates to Poland and this was the return flight. Nature called and I had no choice. I headed down to the front of the plane to which I entered the most uncomfortable toilet, took off my t-shirt, praying for no turbulence and only my phone to entertain me for the 20 or so rough minutes ahead.

Things were going grand, I was about 10 minutes in and someone tried to open the door. They settled for someone was in and must have decided to wait. After another 5 minutes the passenger tried again and then I could here some talking outside the toilet door. The flight attendant then shouted through the door, "Is anyone in there?" To which I replied. "Yes 5 minutes sorry!" I don't know if them toilets are f**king sound proof or what, but the next thing I know the flight attendant someone unlocks the door and it swings open with everyone on the left hand side of the plane looking over their seats at me half way through a barry white. The flight attendant apologised and closed the door quickly, it was too late though as half the plane had seen me in all my glory. 

After finishing up and giving my hands a good scrub. I had the most embarrassing walk of shame of my life to make.

A story my mates still tell people when we are out together. 

This gem LOLLOLLOL
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2016 at 4:30am
Memories
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2016 at 11:27am
Classic story
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2016 at 11:40am
20 minutes to take a sh*te LOL

wtf is wrong with you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic